HJ Tourney

They can't see you fail huh, Lazeek? How? Who are you? Anybody KNOW you? nope. How is stating the fact that BH can't play with Yates and several other Houston area teams being full of MYSELF? Are you retarded? What does that have to do with me, talking about YATES HS? Please enlighten me.

This little put down phrase (that you use quite often) is very offensive to some people.

I'm surprised that a successful teacher/coach uses that type of language at all - (especially on a public forum). Maybe its just me.  :-\

They can't see you fail huh, Lazeek? How? Who are you? Anybody KNOW you? nope. How is stating the fact that BH can't play with Yates and several other Houston area teams being full of MYSELF? Are you retarded? What does that have to do with me, talking about YATES HS? Please enlighten me.

This little put down phrase (that you use quite often) is very offensive to some people.

I'm surprised that a successful teacher/coach uses that type of language at all - (especially on a public forum). Maybe its just me.  :-\

You know Dav, being that I am a parent of a special needs child, I can sometimes overlook those kind of comments up until they are constantly used over and over by said person.

I agree, that comment can be very offensive.

Guest DickVitale

Agreed. I did not think of it that way as I really meant nothing by it. Point taken. I have little tolerance for ignorance and I am above that. Apologies to those that could have been offended.  BUT, HOW did my comment indicate ANY sort of arrogance on my part? I made a statement that was factual in that Yates beat a playoff team last season by 70 points, indicating that IN MY OPINION, they could do the same to the BH team...IN MY OPINION....How is that arrogant?

He is not a successful teacher/coach,and that a fact.

Guest DickVitale

HJ tournament Bobcat05.....Lets not get off topic here...However, you not "acknowledging" me really hurts....I have lots of good insight to offer on various topics here, and for a guy like you not to "acknowledge" ME?.... that really stings... ::)

HJ tournament Bobcat05.....Lets not get off topic here...However, you not "acknowledging" me really hurts....I have lots of good insight to offer on various topics here, and for a guy like you not to "acknowledge" ME?.... that really stings... ::)

BO, you must be the Rodney Dangerfield of the basketball scene..... ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Veronica Corningstone
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="630822" timestamp="1251325221"]
Why isn't Hamshire-Fannett in it?  ??? ???
[/quote]I believe this year there going to be in OF, Evadale, and EC tournaments

[quote name="Jackie Moon." post="690625" timestamp="1256926466"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=57901.msg630822#msg630822 date=1251325221]
Why isn't Hamshire-Fannett in it?  ??? ???
[/quote]I believe this year there going to be in OF, Evadale, and EC tournaments
[/quote]Hmmm? I guess ya gotta build somewhere ??? ???

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83