*PNG/Nederland football updates sent to your cell phone*

This was posted a few months ago but football season is quickly approaching so I wanted to bring it up again. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested who works or is out of town and cannot make a game to receive up to the minute scores via the web or a text message. Just sign up for a twitter page and follow "pngindians". You'll then need to register your cell phone to receive text updates. Theres no added cell phone charges to receive the text updates other than what you would normally pay now. If you have unlimited text messaging then its a non issue. The idea was thought of and done by "BigDog" from this site and bigned.com. Nederland fans or anyone curious about the Nederland games can follow the Nederland page: "NedDogs".

Remember, even if you're not a PNG or Nederland fan you can sign up for the updates if your favorite school is on their schedule. At least for that one week you'll be provided scoring updates. Ill also try to pass along scores from other local teams during the PNG games that get provided to us.

Below are the two twitter pages, give them a look:

www.twitter.com/pngindians

www.twitter.com/NedDogs

Thats the idea!

Thanks for reminding everyone 92.  I will be getting updates on Vidor directly to my page and will relay them to everyone.  I will try to give updates on other district games and "games of interest" at least once a quarter.  If you have any particular game in mind, that is outside 20-4a let me know!

Ive created an email to attempt at answering any questions from folks having issues. the email address is:

[email protected]

Also, to make sure everyone is able to receive the updates Ill send out a test message tomorrow during the day. If anyone signed up to follow doesnt receive it please email the addy above so we can try to figure it out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami