BC Regional Waco updates here

I know Stelly said right before sign off they are working on beaing able to broadcast the game.  I hope ESPN will let him broadcast, although they probably won't. 

As said in a previous post, ESPN has to be salvating over the Hurricane Ike ravaged town of BC sending a team of 12 year olds to lift the spirits of the devestated city.  I can hear Musburger now....

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridge City will meet McAllister Park American out of San Antonio. They beat White Hall, Arkansas 16-1 in the other semifinal. I've looked up all the teams games played this summer and they can be found on www.kbm12.com

Here's a little breakdown

BRIDGE CITY (15-1)

TOTAL RUNS: BC 154  OPP 55

AVG RUNS: BC 9.6  OPP 3.4

SAN ANTONIO (15-0)

TOTAL RUNS: SA 213  OPP 22

AVG RUNS: SA 14.2  OPP 1.5

Bears, for us to be on cloud 9 we would have to come down to there! What can I say..They never QUIT! They are such a good group of kids. Not one time today did anyone of them hang their head or ever look like they were done. Very determined to reach their goal. They dont think they can lose and no matter the score they just keep grinding. Thanks for all the support and we will give it heck on Thursday.

Bears, for us to be on cloud 9 we would have to come down to there! What can I say..They never QUIT! They are such a good group of kids. Not one time today did anyone of them hang their head or ever look like they were done. Very determined to reach their goal. They dont think they can lose and no matter the score they just keep grinding. Thanks for all the support and we will give it heck on Thursday.

Coach how does the pitching look, who all do you have left for the championship game? By the way I think you have done a great job managing who pitched, when, and for how long. Congrats from LLL and Coach Virgil Langham

Coach ya'll have done amazing and made an entire area so proud. Imagine the fans your team will have when they talk about Hurricane Ike. It will truly be amazing LOL.

Tell Blake Pruett he has family watching all across the country. I called everyone I could think of. We are pulling for you guys.

Guest Orangeboy

First of all congrats to the players and coaches. I am extremely proud of you guys. Go get em Thursday night.

I also heard Stelley say the Germany team that already had qualified for the LLWS was coached by a BC boy as well. But I missed his name, that is also a very coll thing in itself.

For the last several years the Saudi team has been coached by a local guy. I know he lived in Beaumont and some of the other local areas before going over sea's. RS Just keep telling those boys the whole area is pulling for them. Make to the WS and I think me and my boy just may have to fly up and watch. It also has to bee sweet to have both Shane's able to pitch!!!

Ronnie you also deserve props for how dedicated you have been over the years to BC Little League, you have a great team and great coaches, It is a proud thing to watch the fun and determination these kids have.

And I think Stelly wants to call the game with Erin Andrews, if she comes out of that hotel room!!!!

Go BIG RED!!!!

Dugas...

All I can say is AWESOME!  You guys have everyone in Bridge City pulling for you and we are very proud of what you have done to this point.  Go get em in the next game!

Great job Coach! 

GO BIG RED!

Not only in BC, the people in Orange, Orange county and all of Southeast Texas. Keep up the good work and congratulations.

Congrats to all the kids and coaches. Watched the game on the internet, it was unbelievable. Big Kam is pulling for all of his GTB brothers. He has been tearing up the text messages with the guys and he can tell how excited they are. Take care of business Thursday and enjoy your time in Williamsport.

From the West End of Beaumont let me throw in a BIG " WE ARE PROUD OF YOU "

Coaches and Players, No matter the outcome of tomorrows big game, we are so proud of you. The memories of this journey, will be with each and everyone of you for the rest of your life. Enjoy!!!

Now "GO KICK SOME BUTT"...... ;D

WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME

GO BOYS GO

Guest Brubaker

I'm very glad to see a group of kids this good represent their community in league ball and take a shot at the biggest baseball prize short of the College World Series or MLB World Series.  I think those are the only two events that compare to the LL World Series as far as the accomplishment goes, plus they're doing it for their community.  I don't think you get this kind of atmosphere and sense of community like the Little League Baseball All-Star tourneys.  I commend these kids and coaches for being dedicated to good ol fashion Little League that raised an entire generation of tremendous baseball players before select ball came around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder