Woodville Wins Tourney. Beat Central.

What is wrong with being confident in your team. You guys need to get over it. What is totally wrong with saying we won and our team is awesome. Sore Losers? Did anyone say anything about we are going to run through everyone? Our team is awesome. Not bragging but stating the facts. Funny that all the sore-loserisms are coming from East Chambers if that is a word. LOL. I told you guys that I am not talking smack on here and said may the best team win. If you cannot stand me giving praise our team without mocking yours then not my prob. Just simply saying that we have a good ball club.

What is wrong with being confident in your team. You guys need to get over it. What is totally wrong with saying we won and our team is awesome. Sore Losers? Did anyone say anything about we are going to run through everyone? Our team is awesome. Not bragging but stating the facts. Funny that all the sore-loserisms are coming from East Chambers if that is a word. LOL. I told you guys that I am not talking smack on here and said may the best team win. If you cannot stand me giving praise our team without mocking yours then not my prob. Just simply saying that we have a good ball club.

Your not even on the team plus if all you were saying was "we have a good ball club" nobody would have a problem with you. Its the cockiness us (and the majority of the team I'm sure) hate.

Your not even on the team plus if all you were saying was "we have a good ball club" nobody would have a problem with you. Its the cockiness us (and the majority of the team I'm sure) hate.

We have a good ball club. Did you not read what I said.  "I told you guys that I am not talking smack on here and said may the best team win." Are u on the team? Why is it just East Chambers that insist that smack is being talked?

We have a good ball club. Did you not read what I said.  "I told you guys that I am not talking smack on here and said may the best team win." Are u on the team? Why is it just East Chambers that insist that smack is being talked?

Because there's pretty much 3 girls teams represented on here us woodville and orangefield. Orangefield doesn't care about woodville so there you go.

And no I'm not on the team.

I'm not from East Chambers, if you ever notice my post.

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show that no matter what u do Woodville will get no respect on here. Just have to do it on the court like we've been doing. Just like our youngsters made it to the Dixie League World Series in Mississippi in baseball and no coverage but all over BC. We did not win but we made it in baseball and basketball. All of the nonsense was diminished weeks ago. Just having fun but people are too serious. Whats wrong with being proud? You would too if your team made it and I would not fault you for that. I like all SE Texas teams and like for teams in our area to do well. Like Kirbyville making it to state in football. When I played in Woodville, that was a practice game for us but I am rooting for anyone to represent us. That's all.

Just goes to show that no matter what u do Woodville will get no respect on here. Just have to do it on the court like we've been doing. Just like our youngsters made it to the Dixie League World Series in Mississippi in baseball and no coverage but all over BC. We did not win but we made it in baseball and basketball. All of the nonsense was diminished weeks ago. Just having fun but people are too serious. Whats wrong with being proud? You would too if your team made it and I would not fault you for that. I like all SE Texas teams and like for teams in our area to do well. Like Kirbyville making it to state in football. When I played in Woodville, that was a practice game for us but I am rooting for anyone to represent us. That's all.

That Dixie League Team was composed of kids from all over Tyler County (Chester, Colmesneil, Woodville and Warren) not just Woodville....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder