Big Sandy

what chances does big sandy have this year? and who are gonna be their standout players.

I think they will be just fine this year,maybe not as strong as the past but they will

be fine.Dont for get they have one of the best coaches in the area.BS has a 6'5" kid playing

down low and a 6'2" SG that will be there stand outs this year. This is what I got out of seeing

them play this summer.

i really wanna see how the 6'5 guy does. he hasnt really been that good in the past but he might have what it takes this year.

He played very well this summer,I got to talk to him a pretty good bit this summer and he has worked hard on his game. A very good kid and coachable,and to me that makes a big differance.The last time I talked to him he was at the A&M bball camp.Again I do think he will be much better than he was in the past.

All the teams lost a lot off player,like BS did. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey CATMAN, has things lined out over there at Big Sandy? I know Coach Foster had to deal with some discipline issues with a few players last year.

They no what well happen if don't lined out. They no coach foster don't play,and that goes for any player on the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont