Silsbee vs. Newton..SETX Game Of The Week

KFDM COOP

Almost to close to call. Newton by 1.

That may be to high of a score :lol::lol:

I think this is going to be a defensive struggle' date=' but Newton has the ability to break the big one.....Hmmmmm lets see......Barametric pressure will be down,,,,,,close to a full moon,,,,and the tide is high...

NEWTON BY 7 :!: :!: :!:

LETS GO EAGLES :D:D:D:D:D

i know this is off topic, but i saw png against silsbee the other night. average is not the word i would use to describe png. they are a good team, but not a great team. i've seen better png teams in the past. but they are solid. that tezeno kid is very quick and is dangerous in the open field, and i don't know his name but that runningback #33 is tough. in the program he's listed as 6'1 205. those two guys were very impressive.

Silsbee should dominate. Newton is a good 2A, Silsbee is a very good 3A. If Silsbee can't handle up on Newton, they will have problems with district opponents (BC, Kirbyville, Jasper, WO-S). Kirbyville, I think is very similer to Newton in numbers, size, speed. They also run the same offense. I also remember reading in a thread earlier this year that Kirbyville scored multiple times on Newton while shutting them out in a scrimmage. Point is, if Silsbee can't handle Newton, they may not be a play-off team after all.

Newton WILL be ready to play Friday night.....How the game goes just depends on how they match up. Newton has a big quick defense that can stop the run or the pass but their offense stuggled last week against a good Jasper D. Newton is very young this yr with only 6 srs. on the team and I think this lack of experience will hurt Newton in the early games. But like Barbay says "you only get better by playing better teams."

GO EAGLES

#33 is jake hemmings and he is a hoss takes more than 1 or 2 players to take him down he would rather run over than around you' date=' and hes no longer 205 he gained 25 to 30 pounds during the off season, Beagnaud should be back too if he turns the corner its goodbe off to the races![/quote']

Wow 25-30 pounds thats a lot to gain in an offseason :shock: 10-15 ok but 25-30 WOW he must be a hard worker and I would hate to feed that one this past offseason!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder