Dirt (kind of off topic)

I pre-treat with a spray of some kind then soak whites in Oxyclean for 20-30 minutes and then wash as usual.  I also put a small scoop of Oxyclean in my wash. I've also been told but not tried, a capful of Spick & Span added to laundry load.  Yes, the liquid kind you clean your floors with, it's orange.

I soak whites in Oxyclean for 20-30 minutes and then wash as usual.  I also put a small scoop of Oxyclean in my wash.

There you go. Oxyclean, a Billy Mays (R.I.P.) product! It kept Michael Jackson's white glove clean all those years! Google it.

On a similar topic:  Who, what or where (other than Wal Marts PLEASE) can you get the stank out of a baseball cap? Tried Fabreeze, dishwasher, tomato sauce, etc. Gotten to the point where I can't stand my own brand!

On a similar topic:  Who, what or where (other than Wal Marts PLEASE) can you get the stank out of a baseball cap? Tried Fabreeze, dishwasher, tomato sauce, etc. Gotten to the point where I can't stand my own brand!

I've found that 93 octane gasoline and one of those long-handled lighters works best or you can leave it your bait bucket for a couple of days (that at least changes the aroma)  ;D

I put mine in the dishwasher once and it didnt work out so well.

Guest shake and bake

Buy a dozen and change every 2 weeks. Leave the used outside on a fence post four to 6 weeks then bring in and sell them to the younger generation boys for double what you have in them. They love em'.

Try using Westley's Bleech White. Its made for the White walls on tires, but it works on clothes also. Just spray on stain and scrub. ONLY if its a "WHITE" uniform though.

CC that stuff also works to remove anything on a white car also ,fantastik(thats a whole nother product  ;) ;D)

MC, If you would change teams more often, you'd have more hats  <evil grin>

I think it's more of a chrome dome issue. Might grow my hair out and make a part 1/4" above my left ear and do a comb over and see if that helps.

My wife gave me her solution. Next time you see me and I have antiperspirant/deodorant caked on the hair stubble on my head, you'll know that I tried her solution, unless CC tries it first!

I used to use spray-n-wash but it only gets some of it out...Oxyclean works better but if they are really dirty it won't get it all out

You are a dirt dobber Kid ther is no reason to try to get your pants white ,it will only last till you reach the ball park  ;):D :D :D :D :D

I think they just throw'em in a bin and they come back clean!   ;D

Seriously I......I mean BLT doesn't miss that part. I remember fighting for space at the hotel laundry!

It's strange how items that go on separately come off as 1 piece. If I want to find my DD's dirty socks, I always find them rolled up inside the bottom of her dirty pants leg (and crusty!). My cap stank ain't got nothing on softball socks and cleats!

I think it's more of a chrome dome issue. Might grow my hair out and make a part 1/4" above my left ear and do a comb over and see if that helps.

My wife gave me her solution. Next time you see me and I have antiperspirant/deodorant caked on the hair stubble on my head, you'll know that I tried her solution, unless CC tries it first!

Too late ! Tried that one already. Now, I just buy 12 of them and throw them away as they get stinky ! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami