Lumberton vs. Hamshire Fannett Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton played New Caney Bridge City and Cleveland in 2007, and play Hamshire Fannet and Barbers Hill now. Predistrict games go in 2 year contracts.. this is the second year.

I don't think L-Town would want any of Cleveland this year.

I don't think png would want any of 20-4a this year. I wish we could get a multi million dollar field we couldn't win in.

When was the last time Cleveland won state? Went to state? Have the tradition PNG has? Hey...teams have bad years...you can't always be on top. Ask La Marque and Southlake Carroll.

Lumberton played New Caney Bridge City and Cleveland in 2007, and play Hamshire Fannet and Barbers Hill now. Predistrict games go in 2 year contracts.. this is the second year.

Don't forget, they play Silsbee too.

But I guess you would want to forget that eventual loss. ;) ;D

You better hope Jeremy doesn't meet BEARD running head up. He will lose that battle!! ;)

i heard a lot of hamshire players are hurt, not like it would matter, just throwing that out there

Dude...shut up. You're making us Jasper fans look bad. We have enough issues with our own team without talking smack to everybody else.

He wasn't really talking smack big fella take it easy lol

• 2 weeks later...

Please all of Lumberton and all of 20-4A Petition the UIL w'thousands of letters begging them to put Dayton back in 20-4A. Please

It' funny you say that cause from what i've heard they petitioned to get out of the hardest 4A district in the state!

Lumberton does need to beef up their schedule and play some 5A schools in the preseason

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami