Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking nederland also in a close game   Brady is an awesome receiver just very quiet.........might have to call him the silent killer.......but they were double teaming him at jasper  The whole nederland squad is experienced and will do very well against WOS

I look for Brady to have a stand out year. the kid can fly and has some nice hands.

Ya know what this dionte and all ya talking all that noise about Nederland won't win the district and west orange gonna kill us forget all the haters we taking district there is no team out there that will stop a 6'5 wr I'm for real no matter what ya do double or triple k got the best handsnin the district so does Brady and b2 and we got the best deffense in the district look ima do what I gotta do to pump my team up and get them ready for all ya hating from now on it's going down I'm back from my injury and the dogs mean business that's real talk for ya post this all on the message boarddddddd....... And that's a fact!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!!  

Your English teacher called and said you must have missed class.  ;D

Looks like another snipper to me.

I'm going with Nederland in this one, especially if any of the injuries to WO-S carry over to Friday night. I have never seen the Mustangs line manhandled like they were by Vidor but then again it was just a scrimmage. Stangs will be solid down the stretch but they have a killer non-district schedule as usual.

Ya know what this dionte and all ya talking all that noise about Nederland won't win the district and west orange gonna kill us forget all the haters we taking district there is no team out there that will stop a 6'5 wr I'm for real no matter what ya do double or triple k got the best handsnin the district so does Brady and b2 and we got the best deffense in the district look ima do what I gotta do to pump my team up and get them ready for all ya hating from now on it's going down I'm back from my injury and the dogs mean business that's real talk for ya post this all on the message boarddddddd....... And that's a fact!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!! 

sockpuppett, please google

Big time..... or straw man.

wo-s will drop out of the state rankings maybe.the strange part  about this is,vidor rolled 400 plus yards agnest wo-s and only had 28 points to show for it.i do belive the mustangs can find away to stay  with nederland no matter what,unless nederland is bigger  than dayton and vidor

I think you guys are overreacting to a scrimmage. I am a Nederland fan, and I still believe we are the underdogs in this ballgame. I think it will be a good one, but we will have a lot of trouble with the WO-S speed. I hope the Dogs come away with the win, but it will be a tough task come Friday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn