PNG 27 Silsbee 9 Final/Post Game Comments

KFDM COOP

I normally follow the Bulldogs but couldn't make it to Waller last night so I thought I'd go scout the Indians. I have to agree with everything GoStangs said. They have some great runners and a tough defense. Silsbee seemed to hurt themselves more than anything. They had a ton of penalties and turnovers. The game was actually a lot closer than the score would lead you to believe. I thought I was going to witness an upset.

Looks like PNGs biggest liability will be their inability to pass.

All in all it was the next best thing to watching the Bulldogs. Congrats NDNs!

See you Oct 13!

Go Dogs!

Thanx.

It's always good to win, no matter if it's close or not. I really expected more out of Silsbee's offense, judging by their 1st 2 outings. Our D is pretty good though. I just didn't expect them to hold Silsbee to 9 pts. LOTS of penalties and turn-overs...on both side of the ball. Kinda sloppy actually.

Very seriously, folks... the BOJO thing is so lame that it has become a very popular joke. More non-lc people are saying it than LC people are. BOJO!!! My wife and I ROLL laughing every time we see it painted on a car. I mean NO disrespect.

You know how if your friend came out wearing cowboy boots and a formal gown with an eye patch, you would say, "You REALLY don't want to wear that?" THAT is how I feel talking to my LC friends about BOJO. Please, stop. Y'all are embarrassing yourselves.

I wish you a successful season. I'm doing this for your own good. Anyone?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont