FHWSLL @ NLL 12's

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC is awesome, they beat us PNLL 28-0 and could've been worse. BC threw no hitter, and was throwing 73 mph. They are the real deal

This is the team that BCLL has been waiting on! Im pretty sure they will win state atleast.

I agree. I think they will be in the regionals like GNLL did a couple of years ago. I don't think they'll be touched until then

Guest Bucman08

FHWS 11 yr old beat pnll last yr 23 1 and they called off the dogs . FHWS  12 yr olds this yr should be pretty good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FHWS 11 yr old beat pnll last yr 23 1 and they called off the dogs . FHWS  12 yr olds this yr should be pretty good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FHWS & NLL play tonight  @ 7 pm

About six of the kids off of that 11 yr old team did not play little league this year and another is ineligible because he didn't play enough games due to knee surgery. I am an FHWS parent and I will try to be at every game pulling for them, but it could be a struggle.

Bridge City should have little trouble winning our district. Remember a couple years ago when Nederland was going to march straight to Williamsport? BC is not unbeatable and they will need a few breaks and their kids will have to be on top of their game every night to get as far as they hope to. If they can do this, they have a chance to be very successful.

FHWS & NLL play tonight  @ 7 pm

About six of the kids off of that 11 yr old team did not play little league this year and another is ineligible because he didn't play enough games due to knee surgery. I am an FHWS parent and I will try to be at every game pulling for them, but it could be a struggle.

Bridge City should have little trouble winning our district. Remember a couple years ago when Nederland was going to march straight to Williamsport? BC is not unbeatable and they will need a few breaks and their kids will have to be on top of their game every night to get as far as they hope to. If they can do this, they have a chance to be very successful.

We play the loser of ya'lls game on Friday and our league is depleted as well. It should be a good one. We played some games against ya'll in the regular season and I think the two leagues are comparible with the slight edge to ya'll.  I'm telling you I've been around little league for a long time, and we played at GNLL the year they went so far. This 12 YO BC team is very good, and as long as they don't look ahead, I can see them going pretty far, atleast to the Southwest regionals. If you get a chance go check them out. We didn't give them much of a game, pitcher faced 12 batters and 11 k's and one ground out to SS. They are stacked.  We'll see, but I'm going out on a limb and saying they sweep through district and sectionals. Tougher games at East Texas state, but I think they'll be in Waco for the SW Regionals.

BC is awesome, they beat us PNLL 28-0 and could've been worse. BC threw no hitter, and was throwing 73 mph. They are the real deal

BC is probably good, but PNLL is probably the most depleted league in southeast TX.  They are on the Optimist Southern road.  Not to be mean or rude, but if you would have asked me last year what the score in a 12yr old BC and PN game would be, I could have given you a round about figure of 20-0.  These are the same 11 yr olds from last year that are now 12.  Every 11 year in the league made allstars last year, due to the numbers.  I may be mistaken, which I dont think I am, but PNLL didnt add many, if any, new 12 year olds to help them out.  Did every 12 year old make the allstar team?

PNLL needs to find something else to keep the league going....talk to Groves, etc....combination, because the competion is nil in PNLL.  The allstar teams they have been putting out the past couple of season would not even be able to win a league championship in any other league.....against regular teams.

select baseball has killed pnll for years.gnll,bcll do a great job of keeping the select kids in there leagues.i dont why port neches kids cant do both like other leagues but its not happening.the talent is there just got to get them to play league ball.

Guest Bucman08

this yrs 12 yr old fhws team is better than the the same group last yr ..last year only had 3 pitchers . this team is full . except we could have really used the kid with the knee prob  . we will see tonight  ;D

Guest Bucman08

not anymore . only field is kiker field the other was taken over by dixie baseball a new league for only winnie kids ........  this area is not big enough for 2 leagues

A group of Hamshire and Fannett kids formed a select team and were told that if they played little league they would be kicked off their select team. The league quit playing major games on Saturdays to accomodate the select players and then the league was treated this way. Those kids, along with the ineligible big kid, definitely would have made this team formidable, perhaps even facilitating an early exit for the BC team. As it is now, FHWS will need to be on their A game to compete. FHWS played PNLL this year because they only had two teams, I believe.

If you remember, FHWS 11 year olds had BC on the ropes when the big kid first got injured. After he was taken to he hospital, BC came back and won the game. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, but that's another story. Good luck to all the teams and may they all play their best.

BC is probably good, but PNLL is probably the most depleted league in southeast TX.  They are on the Optimist Southern road.  Not to be mean or rude, but if you would have asked me last year what the score in a 12yr old BC and PN game would be, I could have given you a round about figure of 20-0.  These are the same 11 yr olds from last year that are now 12.  Every 11 year in the league made allstars last year, due to the numbers.  I may be mistaken, which I dont think I am, but PNLL didnt add many, if any, new 12 year olds to help them out.  Did every 12 year old make the allstar team?

PNLL needs to find something else to keep the league going....talk to Groves, etc....combination, because the competion is nil in PNLL.  The allstar teams they have been putting out the past couple of season would not even be able to win a league championship in any other league.....against regular teams.

Hey I agree with you, but I'm telling you that I don't see any team besides maybe Groves National even coming close within 10 runs of BC. We talked to Groves this year about playing regular season games, but they refused to play with us.  Therefor FHWS was nice enough to play some games with us. Our league isn't devoted to bringing the league to where it needs to be and seem content on the level of play. I'm not going to sit here and bash our league, but I'll say it's just different. We had 15 12 year olds to pick from and our league doesn't allow 11's to play up. It's hard to be competative when you have numbers like that and only 3 major league teams. I've heard that some of the select kids may come back next year, but that might be rumor I don't know.  Good luck to all area teams.

Guest Bucman08

Fhws did loose and yes there are a few select kids not playing because of a coach that doesnt really care about the kids.... then there is a dixie league that took a couple players from fhws. big deal you play with what you have and do the best you can and thats all you can do . Fhws will win some games and come up through the loosers bracket. the kids that were lost to select were replaced with some kids of just as equal playing ability . the only one that really hurt not having is the big kid .. the kid that started pitching for fhwsdid a  good job  and the 1 that ended can throw some good   heat for a small kid.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is the big kid still injured?Unless I am mistaking, if a kid gets injured during the season and misses games it does not go against his eligiblity.I think the rule is that you have to play in 50% or 60% of the games that you are eligibile to play in.If you are injured you are not eligible to play in those games so it does not go against you.Did he play in any games this year or did he sit the whole year?

Is the big kid still injured?Unless I am mistaking, if a kid gets injured during the season and misses games it does not go against his eligiblity.I think the rule is that you have to play in 50% or 60% of the games that you are eligibile to play in.If you are injured you are not eligible to play in those games so it does not go against you.Did he play in any games this year or did he sit the whole year?

He played in four games and then he was injured. He still has not been released. He is scheduled to be released for the World Series in mid July. It would have been fun to see him throw against BC and Shugart again. Two kids bringing it in the mid 70's. That would have been fun to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder