Barbers Hill scrimmage???

Guest hardcore

Barbers Hill had the chance to play the number 1 rank team,Longview Lobos, but they chicken out. I do not care who Barber Hill plays. ;D

Barbers Hill had the chance to play the number 1 rank team,Longview Lobos, but they chicken out. I do not care who Barber Hill plays. ;D

How did they "chicken out?"  Remember that last year the Lobos were a last minute fill in on the schedule due to the merger of Smiley and Forest Brook.  I think the Lobos had a hole in their schedule last year that was filled this year. 

You're exactly right WOSgrad, and last years game was called due to Hurricane IKE. This year both schools agreed to try to find a game closer in proximity to the respective schools, otherwise a team would have had to stay overnight, hotel cost etc...BH has always tried to "play UP" or certainly class programs as far as Non- district competition..This year replacing Lonview is CY-Ranch, anew school ,but a 5A program. Obviously "hardcore" is clueless...Thanks for the clarification WOSgrad. I think PNG, Lumberton, and CY-Ranch are all class programs..There no gimmes here....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124