last years downfall at west orange

ok now lets start like this.agnest silsbee was it the running of the tigers that made it that close of a game . #2 now gilmer,did thay run wild over the mustangs.now you tell me what the mustangs must do to make this team state champs, i know do you

ok now lets start like this.agnest silsbee was it the running of the tigers that made it that close of a game . #2 now gilmer,did thay run wild over the mustangs.now you tell me what the mustangs must do to make this team state champs, i know do you

1.No

2.No

3.See Venom33 reply.

skipper, you can open a can of worms with this questing but i think thats the point.  #1.  forget about silsbee.  we dont care about silsbee.  #2. GILMER is the one game that matters. why did we louse?  WOS won the 3rd. qtr. and lost the other 3 qtr`s.  it looked like to me that our players were scared  and gave up.  it was easy to see.  every time one of our guys would get a bump they would lay on the field.  i didnt see that happen all year.  i havent seen the real heart of a winner, in the playoffs since  the team in 2000.  there are two other things that i feel caused us to louse.  one has been corrected and i dont care to bring up the other thing that is holding us back.

yep i am with you on that one,thats what gilmer did last year ,5 tds  by air express .wos had poor pass coverage that day but it seems like its becoming a habit more and more.the mustangs need some ball hawks back there

I watched the Gilmer game and I agree, the Mustangs could not cover the Gilmer receivers.

Uh, no. Silsbee wasn't able to run the ball very well against that Stang defense. What they did do well was pass the ball. Silsbee had about 240 yards of offense that night with 180 of that coming via the air.

Uh, no. Silsbee wasn't able to run the ball very well against that Stang defense. What they did do well was pass the ball. Silsbee had about 240 yards of offense that night with 180 of that coming via the air.

Don't any of you think that Silsbee defense had a lot to do with keeping the game close? I do.

Don't any of you think that Silsbee defense had a lot to do with keeping the game close? I do.

Oh I totally agree. The Tiger defense played their tails off that night. I was just correcting skipper on the Silsbee offensive output.

i agree aggie.silsbee moved the ball very well that night.but you guys have a super QB that keep the stings off balance all night

I agree. This year, Jeremy will have to have a great game offensively, running and throwing. Our defense will not be as good as last year's team but they will still be pretty good. I believe our offense will be much better this year. I don't look for this game to be a low scoring affair like last year. The winner of this game will score 3 or 4 td's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124