GFPSB two wheeler Ice chest for sale.

2005 Igloo Two Wheel Sport Blue with white top

Medium to high mileage

Replaced one of the two cheap plastic wheels

Lots of dug out useage

Cracked lid right along side the  the DO-NO-SIT message

4@ 16-ounce cup/can holders

(Got me into many tournaments for free---when dragging this thing --the directors just let me pass right by the gates. )

Starting bids ----$20.00

PS--Tends to smell a little shrimpy and fishy at times.  ;D

Willing to trade a brand new Worth Freedom FP glove ($75 value)...DD claims "it doesn't work" (like the exact same model that just wore out).  Can't really argue since my golf clubs don't seem to work either.

It's a shame that glove doesn't work.  What glove was she using when she made that running/diving catch in left centerfield Sunday afternoon?  If it's the "glove" that made that catch, you've put way too low of a price tag on it.  ;D

Willing to trade a brand new Worth Freedom FP glove ($75 value)...DD claims "it doesn't work" (like the exact same model that just wore out).  Can't really argue since my golf clubs don't seem to work either.

It's a shame that glove doesn't work.  What glove was she using when she made that running/diving catch in left centerfield Sunday afternoon?  If it's the "glove" that made that catch, you've put way too low of a price tag on it.   ;D

Hey now!!  Once you bid on weedBAY. Its final----  :o

It's a shame that glove doesn't work.  What glove was she using when she made that running/diving catch in left centerfield Sunday afternoon?  If it's the "glove" that made that catch, you've put way too low of a price tag on it.   ;D

She FOUND the one she was using for that catch (left after a tourney we hosted a couple of years ago)...that one is now NOT for sale, ha.  Great visiting with you, Birdman and DaMan at the tourney.  

Hillguy,

Glad I finally put a face to the name.

Nice meeting you.

You too (and Birdman!)...sorry you got to do our worst game (well, at least one historically bad inning) of our tournament, we're better than that.  DD said she felt like that one inning lasted all weekend, ha.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed