19-4A vs 20-4A

20 4A will be top dog until 19 4A can atleast split the playoff 1st round match ups. Will it happen this year.............................................Stay tuned ;)

they did this year.

dayton and crosby beat livingston and lumberton respectively.

NF and CEK lost to Central and Nederland.

20 4A will be top dog until 19 4A can atleast split the playoff 1st round match ups. Will it happen this year.............................................Stay tuned ;)

they did this year.

dayton and crosby beat livingston and lumberton respectively.

NF and CEK lost to Central and Nederland.

Duh! I forgot all about Crosby's Upset  ;D Ok then that kills my logic ;D uh uh 19 4a wins this year :o

Sounds like 194A will be tougher this year than in the past. It will make for some good Bi District games. Although we get to play Crosby and Barbers Hill the first two weeks of the season. We were fortunate enough to squeak out of both of those with wins which were few and far in between last season. Hopefully you will see a much improved PNG this season.

Sounds like 194A will be tougher this year than in the past. It will make for some good Bi District games. Although we get to play Crosby and Barbers Hill the first two weeks of the season. We were fortunate enough to squeak out of both of those with wins which were few and far in between last season. Hopefully you will see a much improved PNG this season.

it would be cool if you got to play them in predistrict and one of them again in the playoffs. Not sure that BH could happen with the d1 d2 thing though.

I can't wait to come see the new RES!!!! The pictures i've seen look awesome.

I agree. Stadium pictures look awesome. Its nice to see a class program get a facility like that. It will do the entire community good. But I would sure like to spoil the opener and sneak out of there with a win! Eagles will be ready! I heard BH is going to do a "redo"of their stadium after the 2010 season, new turf and scoreboard.

I agree. Stadium pictures look awesome. Its nice to see a class program get a facility like that. It will do the entire community good. But I would sure like to spoil the opener and sneak out of there with a win! Eagles will be ready! I heard BH is going to do a "redo"of their stadium after the 2010 season, new turf and scoreboard.

I hope so! I drove by yesterday and they have the press box and elevator tore down.

This question will be answered in week 11. 20-4A is the the more traditionally strong district based on the paste acheivements of GT teams. 19-4A is looking better Dayton, Crosby, BH and in the next few years GCM will be strong teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83