USC Coach Tim Floyd Resigns

LOS ANGELES -- Tim Floyd suddenly resigned as basketball coach at Southern California on Tuesday following allegations that he gave $1,000 in cash to a man who helped steer former star player O.J. Mayo to the Trojans.

Floyd submitted a one-paragraph letter to USC athletic director Mike Garrett saying he was quitting after four seasons because he no longer had full enthusiasm for his job.

"I accept Tim's decision and wish him well," Garrett said in a statement.

The Clarion-Ledger of Jackson, Miss., first reported Floyd's resignation. He is from Hattiesburg.

This is the hidden content, please

Guest tigersvoice

We all sell our souls to the devil at different stages of our lives.

Has your's been sold, or are you still negotiating?  (Tried to put a smiley face on this but it wouldn't do it.  More moderator gestapo?)

Has your's been sold, or are you still negotiating?  (Tried to put a smiley face on this but it wouldn't do it.  More moderator gestapo?)

Reading is f-u-n-da-MENTAL..........I said  'We all."

Guest tigersvoice

My point exactly.  You said, "We all."  You don't know a thing about my soul; where it's been, where it is or where it's going.  Speak only for yourself.  Now, if you can read f-u-n-da-MENTALLY .......... answer the question.

My point exactly.  You said, "We all."  You don't know a thing about my soul; where it's been, where it is or where it's going.  Speak only for yourself.  Now, if you can read f-u-n-da-MENTALLY .......... answer the question.

You're not perfect are you? Neither am I! I Answered your question....ReAdInG is fun..oh neva mind

Guest tigersvoice

You're not perfect are you? Neither am I! I Answered your question....ReAdInG is fun..oh neva mind

You are certainly correct about that.  But, hold a minute while I take a few giant steps from not being perfect to selling my soul to the devil.  Nice try, but again, speak for yourself.

Guest stevenash

Maybe you haven't been caught, yet! We all will pay the price one day. 8)

So, the entire population is ultimately void of integrity?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder