TASO ALL STAR GAMES AT LAMAR UIVERSITY.

The players are nominated by their coaches. All that we ask was for the underclassman to have played on the varsity team. We take players from all 43 schools that we umpire in our area. Their will be a 3A and under division of Seniors  then a game of Underclassman. Same thing with a 4a-5A division. The main purpose of this is to make money to give back in scholarships to players. This coming January we will be awarding TEN  $1000.00 scholarships.

The players are nominated by their coaches. All that we ask was for the underclassman to have played on the varsity team. We take players from all 43 schools that we umpire in our area. Their will be a 3A and under division of Seniors  then a game of Underclassman. Same thing with a 4a-5A division. The main purpose of this is to make money to give back in scholarships to players. This coming January we will be awarding TEN  $1000.00 scholarships.

Sounds like a great format with a great cause. Not only a way to provide scholarship money but also a way to give kids a little extra exposure for college recruiters. Great job TASO!

MrUmp1 check your PM.

H5AB  2009 - HABCA 4A NORTH ALL-STAR ROSTER  Lead [-] 

(06/06/09 11:29 AM)

Randy Byers/Admin

Reply Quote MoreMy Recent Posts Message Me Connection Blocking Invite Ignore User's Posts Report Post  Tags : None

Roster

1) Ryan Welch P Magnolia

2) Garrett Kinart P Magnolia

3) Taylor Ducoff P St. Pius

4) Jay Burditt P Barbers Hill

5) Jeremy Aaron P Caney Creek

6) Jake Ponder C Barbers Hill

7) ? Randin C St. Pius

8 Kenny Frelow OF Magnolia

9) Colby Henscey OF Barbers Hill

10) Matt Rooker OF Brenham

11) Hayden Moore OF Montgomery

12) Kyle Deberry 1B Huffman

13) Cole Popper SS/OF Second Baptist

14) Robert Loewe SS Waller

15) Rodney Garza 2B Magnolia

16) Timmy Redden SS/2B St. Thomas

17) Brennyn Smith SS/3B Montgomery

18) ? Frazier 3B St. Pius

Coaches (Waller)

Head Coach Kyle Humphreys

Assistant Mike Atwood

Assistant James Thompson

Assistant Chase Copeland

Assistant Rodney Loewe

Assistant Eric Geigley

Assistant Chris Donalson

H5AB  2009 - HABCA 4A NORTH ALL-STAR ROSTER  Lead [-] 

(06/06/09 11:29 AM)

Randy Byers/Admin

Reply Quote MoreMy Recent Posts Message Me Connection Blocking Invite Ignore User's Posts Report Post  Tags : None

Roster

1) Ryan Welch P Magnolia

2) Garrett Kinart P Magnolia

3) Taylor Ducoff P St. Pius

4) Jay Burditt P Barbers Hill

5) Jeremy Aaron P Caney Creek

6) Jake Ponder C Barbers Hill

7) ? Randin C St. Pius

8 Kenny Frelow OF Magnolia

9) Colby Henscey OF Barbers Hill

10) Matt Rooker OF Brenham

11) Hayden Moore OF Montgomery

12) Kyle Deberry 1B Huffman

13) Cole Popper SS/OF Second Baptist

14) Robert Loewe SS Waller

15) Rodney Garza 2B Magnolia

16) Timmy Redden SS/2B St. Thomas

17) Brennyn Smith SS/3B Montgomery

18) ? Frazier 3B St. Pius

Coaches (Waller)

Head Coach Kyle Humphreys

Assistant Mike Atwood

Assistant James Thompson

Assistant Chase Copeland

Assistant Rodney Loewe

Assistant Eric Geigley

Assistant Chris Donalson

Thanks but this roster is for the HABCA All-Star game that is played at Reckling Park in Houston.

The players are nominated by their coaches. All that we ask was for the underclassman to have played on the varsity team. We take players from all 43 schools that we umpire in our area. Their will be a 3A and under division of Seniors  then a game of Underclassman. Same thing with a 4a-5A division. The main purpose of this is to make money to give back in scholarships to players. This coming January we will be awarding TEN  $1000.00 scholarships.

I knew the scholarships where awarded in January, but I thought the decision on who they where going to be awarded to would be decided mid May.  Has that decision been made?  If so, have the boys been notified?  Thanks!

I knew the scholarships where awarded in January, but I thought the decision on who they where going to be awarded to would be decided mid May.  Has that decision been made?  If so, have the boys been notified?  Thanks!

I really do not know, but I think they have. I will ask during the week.

Guest beat-em_deep

does anyone have the rosters of the kids that r playing in the games this saturday ?

i'll post them later tonight.

Somebody is slacking  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder