Summer League

Guest stevenash

It's hard to watch sometimes. Makes you hurt but I just going back for more....lol

Perhaps upgrading technology would help.

It's hard to watch sometimes. Makes you hurt but I just going back for more....lol

Why is it hard to watch?

No defense,blocking out, getting back on transistion or intensity.......did I leave anything out?....lol....I guess it wasn't so bad considering it was their second game and no A/C. Lufkin can afford a milliom dollar scoreboard and astro turf for the fb stadium but can't afford to turn the a/c on.... ;D

Went to Kirbyville Thur. night to their summer League. Not impressed, Evadale played Kirbyvilles  A team first,  Evadale was up by 20 with 4:00 left when Kirb, started taking cheep shots throwing elbows and shoving in the back. I guess they did not like it that a 1a team was smoking there @ss .Very unorganized no discipline and no class. The 2 game was between Buna and Jasper Jasper was up 50 to 8 at half. After that it was not worth watching ended a lot to not much . Not much of a game. 3d game was Evadale and Kirbyville B team. Evadale was up by 16 when Kirbyville started the same cheep shots they ended up with 1 players thrown out of each games 1 in the first and one in the second . Fill sorry for some of their players that are on the B team they played hard but 2 are 3 were just thugs on the court. I don't see Evadale going back this year. Nothing to gain by playing street ball with punks. Heard that Basketball head coach there was leaving do to no discipline and no respect.

kountze kicked off its summer league with HJ JV. Ktz won 63 -35

Summer League is really sloppy so hopefully after they start playing with

each other thru out the summer they will get more basketball rhythm to

theirselves.

Even back when I played in Summer Leagues you could never really get a gauge on how you were going to play throughout the school year. Scores were almost always lower than expected and games were very sloppy.

Lee College High School Summer League

JV Division                                            Varsity Division

Baytown Christain Academy                    N.E. Christain Academy

Clear Brook HS                                      Crosby HS

Sterling HS (Blue)                                  Clear Brook (Black)

Lee HS                                                Anahuac

BH ( Blue)                                            Clear Brook (Red)

Anahuac (gold)                                    Sterling HS

BH (grey)                                            Lee HS

Sterling (silver)                                    Barbers Hill (Blue)

BH (white)                                          Goose Creek

Anahuac (Black)                                    BH (white)

Goose Creek (Red)

Goose Creek (Black)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami