Impatient!!!

How much are the chair backs going for, I am curious.  I know of several people who plan on buying season tickets.  I hope the Golden Triangle supports Lamar Football more than they did before.  I have been encouraged by the response from the community and the students when the campaign started to bring football back.

I was told the chairbacks would be at least $100 a seat per game. Also, those seats will have at least a $1000 to $1500 PSL to each seat.

No way...I think someone is sharing some bad information with you. Season tickets will go for about 90-100 bucks TOTAL. That will include all of the home games. PSL's on the other hand may run a little higher but not in the 1000-1500 range... LU will ask for donations for first come season ticket preference. They may give folks that 'donate to the scholarship fund' first priority and that will be it. After that season tickets will be available for 90-100 bucks. If you want first choice, donate as much as you can afford to the scholarship fund and you'll get first pick. Works pretty much the same way throughout college football. There isn't really a PSL.

How much are the chair backs going for, I am curious.  I know of several people who plan on buying season tickets.  I hope the Golden Triangle supports Lamar Football more than they did before.  I have been encouraged by the response from the community and the students when the campaign started to bring football back.

I was told the chairbacks would be at least $100 a seat per game. Also, those seats will have at least a $1000 to $1500 PSL to each seat.

No way...I think someone is sharing some bad information with you. Season tickets will go for about 90-100 bucks TOTAL. That will include all of the home games. PSL's on the other hand may run a little higher but not in the 1000-1500 range... LU will ask for donations for first come season ticket preference. They may give folks that 'donate to the scholarship fund' first priority and that will be it. After that season tickets will be available for 90-100 bucks. If you want first choice, donate as much as you can afford to the scholarship fund and you'll get first pick. Works pretty much the same way throughout college football. There isn't really a PSL.

So you are telling me that I can purchase a chairback seat for all the home games for just $100?? That's just $17 a game!!! No way!!

I believe the chairbacks will go for at least $40-$50 a game.

So you are telling me that I can purchase a chairback seat for all the home games for just $100?? That's just $17 a game!!! No way!!

I believe the chairbacks will go for at least $40-$50 a game.

Yep. SHSU chairbacks go for $75. I'm not sure LU can get too much higher...but maybe. McNeese is $102.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed