**Morrison leaving Orangefield to become Coldspring assistant**

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huckaby has a lot of HC experience and has proven to be a winner.  I believe he applied once before a few years back and didn't get it, maybe its his turn now.  I was also wondering who the other apps. are? 

I was wondering if the guy from Hardin has put in his name?  He has done some good things over there and has real explosive offenses.  The guys he has over are no better athletes than what Orangefield has. Hopefully who ever they get will be able to turn the corner.  He has his work cut out, but I don't think he will find any harder working group of kids than what Orangefield has. 

They do love football and in Splendora football is still king.

Splendora's record the last five years.

2008  4-4

2007  7-4

2006  5-6

2005  3-7

2004  2-8

21-29 over the last 5 years and football is king!!!

Actually in 2006 Splendora was 6-5

And in the last 3 years they are 17-13, with 2 district titles

Guest nostradamus
Let's be honest!!! you have football season and off-season... Nothing else matters.

See....now this is no different than telling someone not to play another sport.  This explains a lot about Tarkington's athletic program now.

Hey Gabe, maybe Vince Young could I think he might be looking for a job soon. 8) I can see his playbook now, 100 pages of look for the first receiver then run, if that doesn't work then ask to be traded.

I no longer like you. :D

Guest JoesBros

Hey Gabe, maybe Vince Young could I think he might be looking for a job soon. 8) I can see his playbook now, 100 pages of look for the first receiver then run, if that doesn't work then ask to be traded.

I love it!!!! :D :D ;D ;D

Nobody likes you either LOL

Guest JoesBros

Nobody likes you either LOL

Not true alot of people like me just not your "class" of people  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder