Alex Brannon!

Correct me if im wrong but i think she could very well be on her way to being the best female athlete to come through setx.....if the ever i know for sure the last 10 years this girl is the real deal she's a woman against little girls especially when it comes to track she broke three records at the regional meet 2 of them were her own not to mention she got the ozen's girl track team sponsored by nike

Keep it the good work BEAST!

not sure about best female athlete to come through setx....someone by the name of Babe comes to mind.

Recent history, she has to be top 3 in area.  Lincoln had a great girls hurdler about 10 years ago with comparable times but I can't remember if what other events she did.  I hope Alex brings home multiple golds. 

Anyone that hasn't ever been to Austin to see the state track meet is missing one of the best sporting events around.  I have been to College national championship in track, world series, basketball finals and many other events and I think I enjoy the 2 days in Austin the most.

The one from Lincoln I was thinking of was Ranysha LeBlanc

this is her state meet results from UIL website

5th - 100 Hurdles

Silver - 100 Hurdles

Gold - 300 Hurdles 41.29 4A State Meet Conference Record

Gold - 100 Hurdles 13.51 4A State Meet Conference Record

Silver - Long Jump 19' 05"  *Lost to Chandi Jones from Bay City an all time great.

4th in Mile Relay

Gold - 100 Hurdles 13.84

Gold - 300 Hurdles 42.26

Bronze in Mile Relay

Bronze - Long Jump 18' 10"

Rynisha also had the national record in the 300hurdles at 41.00 until it was broken last year by a girl from saginaw I believe. She also has one of the top 10 best 100m hurdle times for a female athlete in the state of TX. Never heard anything about her once she went to LSU though...wonder what happened. Brannon...I don't know about the best to come through SETX...best female jumper...very possible...but Chastity Foster from Silsbee isn't far behind her in the jumps either. Brannon is great though...great athlete.

after watching alexius for the last two years, & seeing what she has done during her out of schools meets, i would have to say she has to be the top are at least shares that title. she is just an awesome

athlete & competitor, sha has proven that to us all, not comparing her to professinal athletes  &

the multipal sports they might have ecxelled in, ms brannon is the top in track period.

A'lexus is the premiere combination jumper(long jump, triple jump) in the nation; the closest female jumper in the nation is out of California; the only other jumper is a young lady from China 21"1", and a young lady from Russia 21 even.  In the triple jump there are two young ladies who are dominant on the international level; a young lady from Cuba 45 ft. and a young lady from the Czech Republic 44ft.  A'Lexus's competition is international.  Chastity Foster is a very good jumper but has not reached the level of A'Lexus Brannon!!!A'Lexus PR's are LJ 21"1" and TJ 42 ft. even, a consistent jumper she is also ranked #4 internationally and #2 nationally in the 100 meter hurdles girl's aged 18 and under.  This is why she is considered a top candidate for the US Youth World Team and is going to represent the USA in Bressanone, Italy in July 09.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83