STIR THE POT

Guest Sports Reporter

Why did they delete the thread BreakerCoach wrote about his imaginary friend 13?  The thread was 3 pages long for chissakes and no, he didn't delete it himself.  Why do they determine which threads go that don't break forum rules?  Why do they determine what the forum reads?

You think it is a Hardin and Orange county thing cornhusker?

Man I thought the samething.  I keep waiting for all the dead threads to get deleted.  Oops did I say that ;D

I heard this from a wise man once and just thought I would share this knowledge...

We don't have to explain anything to anyone...We just try to enforce the rules are WE see them, we all aren't going to agree on what's what.

Did someone set the timer.

Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tickTick tick tick tick tick Tick tick tick tick tick

I heard this from a wise man once and just thought I would share this knowledge...

We don't have to explain anything to anyone...We just try to enforce the rules are WE see them, we all aren't going to agree on what's what.

ROTFLMBO ;D

ROTFLMBO ;D

Its done, just drop it. My advice, let it go... :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Guest Sports Reporter

The Mods should know the forum they are moderating.  The forum determines whether there is a succesful site or not.  Without the forum the site would not succeed.  The site could run with less moderators, you lose the forum, you lose the site.

What's wrong with what I said?   

In the BC thead some consider it bashing the coach some don't...I guess we don't see it the same way...

Oh no doubt it was bashing the coach.  It never got personal.  Members posted on specific thing they approve of or didn't approve of.   

Kind of what some of us have been doing and are still trying to do.     

OK Im here ! What have I missed !    ;D

Food for thought ........

IF you dont like it, dont read it!

And quit coming back and posting on it !   ;D

And OSUE Its not about what is said, its about who says it !  :o

Guest Sports Reporter

For a bunch of guys who gripe and complain about the mods and the website yall sure come back everyday for more.

Just like the MODS who come back and gripe and complain about these guys griping and complaining.

For a bunch of guys who gripe and complain about the mods and the website yall sure come back everyday for more.

Just like the MODS who come back and gripe and complain about these guys griping and complaining.

you haven't seen me make one post or complaint about anything over here.Just everytime i come over someone is crying  and whining..

Guest Sports Reporter

Tell you buddies to quit deleting threads against forum policy.  You lock and/or send to deleted threads. 

there have been many threads written that did not involve discussion of moderators but yet they are deleting threads.  Hence the deleted threads topic.  What came first the chicken or the egg?  Why don't you ask COOP how deleted threads are supposed to be handled.  Or maybe even the big DAWG.

Tell you buddies to quit deleting threads against forum policy.  You lock and/or send to deleted threads. 

there have been many threads written that did not involve discussion of moderators but yet they are deleting threads.  Hence the deleted threads topic.  What came first the chicken or the egg?  Why don't you ask COOP how deleted threads are supposed to be handled.  Or maybe even the big DAWG.

well actually since you are an expert then really a topic like this shouldn't even be in the softball forum..This is a place to discuss softball not mods.. am i right or wrong?or maybe you should ask big dawg!

OK seriously for one minute.

On deleting of threads, I will assume no rules are being broken because there are no warnings,bans,etc...

So I would assume threads are being deleted because someone just doesnt care for the subject. At least the other post are staying on topic, so why not leave the rift raft alone on there threads as long as no rules or being broken. Just dont read it.

Guest Sports Reporter

They delete softball topics in the softball forum and you can't get anyone to own up to it.  should be handled in the softball forum.  You have many posters who have witnessed it, they aren't all crazy.

well actually since you are an expert then really a topic like this shouldn't even be in the softball forum..This is a place to discuss softball not mods.. am i right or wrong?or maybe you should ask big dawg!

Actually discussing Softball ! Deleted thread softball !    ;D

P.S. you have posted twice now on here !    ;D

OK seriously for one minute.

On deleting of threads, I will assume no rules are being broken because there are no warnings,bans,etc...

So I would assume threads are being deleted because someone just doesnt care for the subject. At least the other post are staying on topic, so why not leave the rift raft alone on there threads as long as no rules or being broken. Just dont read it.

I agree.. I dont think the whole thread should be deleted.I think of a person breaks a rule then they should be warned personally.

I dont agree with deleting a whole thread.But I dont think threads like this help the situation either.

I have stayed out of this thing, but everytime i look up there is another thread about something stupid such as this.

......something stupid such as this.

what do you expect from a cornhusker?

I agree... I dont agree with alot of things, but making a thread everyday about the same stuff dont help anything at all. Just my two cents.I know you guys know eachother on here and yall talk alot amongst your self.Things got out of hand for awhile and then things started getting deleted.

My opinion both sides are guilty.But if we let everyone cool off and quit making threads about stuff then things will get back to normal.

......something stupid such as this.

what do you expect from a cornhusker?

I agree... I dont agree with alot of things, but making a thread everyday about the same stuff dont help anything at all. Just my two cents.I know you guys know eachother on here and yall talk alot amongst your self.Things got out of hand for awhile and then things started getting deleted.

My opinion both sides are guilty.But if we let everyone cool off and quit making threads about stuff then things will get back to normal.

I agree pirate. The good thing for some mods the other threads are staying on topic and not getting hijacked, so just let the other threads go. No harm and everyone is happy.