STIR THE POT

......something stupid such as this.

what do you expect from a cornhusker?

I agree... I dont agree with alot of things, but making a thread everyday about the same stuff dont help anything at all. Just my two cents.I know you guys know eachother on here and yall talk alot amongst your self.Things got out of hand for awhile and then things started getting deleted.

My opinion both sides are guilty.But if we let everyone cool off and quit making threads about stuff then things will get back to normal.

I agree pirate. The good thing for some mods the other threads are staying on topic and not getting hijacked, so just let the other threads go. No harm and everyone is happy.

I have stayed out of all of it.I met alot of good people on here .and we talk alot  and some times get off topic.But if both sides cool off and let things cool down then everyone will be happy. But everytime someone brings something up whether they are right or wrong, all it is doing is opening up old wounds and making things worse.If both sides have a couple days peace treaty things will get back to the way it was.Hopefully...this site is too good to let small things ruin it..

......something stupid such as this.

what do you expect from a cornhusker?

I agree... I dont agree with alot of things, but making a thread everyday about the same stuff dont help anything at all. Just my two cents.I know you guys know eachother on here and yall talk alot amongst your self.Things got out of hand for awhile and then things started getting deleted.

My opinion both sides are guilty.But if we let everyone cool off and quit making threads about stuff then things will get back to normal.

Piratefan you have hit the nail on the head.

Guest Sports Reporter

Pirate, sometimes all it takes is communication and understanding.  We all have different tolerance levels.  For bashing, screaming, arguing, debating whatever the case may be, we are different.  

One of you mods one time made a very good point and it stuck.  They wrote "if you are going to write something then write it with the intention that would be what you said to the person if they were in front of you."  (Or something similar)

Respect is a 2 way street and while it is true people hide behind screen names and sometimes are not accountable, I have seen bad behavior from both sides just as you have.  

A lot of guys do know each other on this board and that is what makes it unique, more so than other boards on this site.  You can cut up with friends and will take more crap from friends than you would from a stranger.

Pirate, sometimes all it takes is communication and understanding.  We all have difference tolerance levels.  For bashing, screaming, arguing, debating whatever the case may be, we are different.  

One of you mods one time made a very good point and it stuck.  They wrote "if you are going to write something then write it with the intention that would be what you said to the person if they were in front of you."  (Or something similar)

Respect is a 2 way street and while it is true people hide behind screen names and sometimes are not accountable, I have seen bad behavior from both sides just as you have.  

A lot of guys do know each other on this board and that is what makes it unique than other boards on this site.  You can cut up with friends and will take more crap from friends than you would from a stranger.

well said..I agree..But BOTH sides will have to show respect for this thing to work.Well let's say from here on out that both sides will use better judgment and it this will be the place it once was...

Guest Sports Reporter

What did I miss?

Looks like everyone is holding hands and singing Cumbuy-YA!

No not yet, Piratefan is just being a true moderator, sometimes school room discipline does not work with grown men.  Kind of like a Jimmy Carter or Nelson Mandela, we'll have to see how the other side sits down at the table and if they will smoke the peace pipe.

What did I miss?

No not yet, Piratefan is just being a true moderator, sometimes school room discipline does not work with grown men.  Kind of like a Jimmy Carter or Nelson Mandela, we'll have to see how the other side sits down at the table and if they will smoke the peace pipe.

lol.... I look at it like I cracked open a beer and I offered one to yall.We can all sit down and drink a cold one  and relax.It don't have to be the way it was..It shouldn't be US against Yall.. It's just all of us enjoying the site the way it should be.

What did I miss?

lol.... I look at it like I cracked open a beer and I offered one to yall.We can all sit down and drink a cold one  and relax.It don't have to be the way it was..It shouldn't be US against Yall.. It's just all of us enjoying the site the way it should be.

He said Beer Juiceboxes ! Count us in !  ;D