Fastest Pitcher in SETX?

MIF04 I think you forgot about Kirby Bellow.  He is probably the top pitcher in the area.  Lefty's that throw in the high 80's with nasty sliders usually can have their pick of colleges.

That was my bad...I always forget someone or something.  Kirby is a mid to upper 80s guy from the left side.  Great competitor, leader, etc.  Should be MVP in that district (should be unanimous pick for that IMO).  Also, good gap-to-gap hitter and one of the best 1B I have sever seen around the bag.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC-M had a kid move in today that is pitching tonight that throws 105! Thats what the Astros said he threw at band camp!

Thats funny. Really don't know how hard Langley throws, just wanted to get a rise out of someone, looks like it worked. Actually seen him throw twice, throws hard, good stuff.

And, I don't want to forget about Trae Hester.  While his velocity may not match some of the othes in the area, no doubt he is one heckuva pitcher.  Ready for him to get healed !!!!

No doubt, I agree. Spoke w/ his Dad last night, Trae is coming along.

LC-M had a kid move in today that is pitching tonight that throws 105! Thats what the Astros said he threw at band camp!

Thats funny. Really don't know how hard Langley throws, just wanted to get a rise out of someone, looks like it worked. Actually seen him throw twice, throws hard, good stuff.

Imagine that. I am so naive!! I thought everyone was being legit on here!!!!    :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder