Hamshire Fannett dropping to 2A???

Next January I guess that HF must be dropping to 2A because I see where Dove is predicting the Longhorns as District Champions in 2013-2015!!!!  The only way that that is possible is for them to drop in classification!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uh, I believe Kountze and East Chambers would have something to say about that.

Next January I guess that HF must be dropping to 2A because I see where Dove is predicting the Longhorns as District Champions in 2013-2015!!!!  The only way that that is possible is for them to drop in classification!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Too bad I can't make any comments on this thought. Several people from East Chambers know me who are on the forum and I wouldn't want to predict anything within the 2-A district. ;D

But that would be a good scenario for HJ, because they would have us out of their district at a crucial time when our ballers step into high school ;D

Guest stevenash

Too bad I can't make any comments on this thought. Several people from East Chambers know me who are on the forum and I wouldn't want to predict anything within the 2-A district. ;D

But that would be a good scenario for HJ, because they would have us out of their district at a crucial time when our ballers step into high school ;D

takeittothehoopbigman.jpg

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

Have you factored in our baseball team for this season? Surely that will put us above HJ's ranking on this one sport alone, whereas HJ only has Basketball to tout it's horn.

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

I believe you'll see these numbers that I have in bold drop pretty significantly the next realignment. Some say that BC may drop as much as 150-200 students. WOS's enrollment has been on a steady decline for the last 10 years.

Basketball Only????

HJ beat HF in hoops (boys and girls), golf (boys and girls) and football!!!!!!  That is just what I know of.  Not sure about softball and volleyball.

Hardin Jefferson volleyball and softball came in 5th.

HF volleyball-1st & softball-3rd.

Well that covers it..............unless HF is going 1A then they have no chance!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

uh thats pushin it sabine pass beat hf twice this year so i think hf should just play small schools like chester and colmesniel burkville and they own jv lol...

Well that covers it..............unless HF is going 1A then they have no chance!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

uh thats pushin it sabine pass beat hf twice this year so i think hf should just play small schools like chester and colmesniel burkville and they own jv lol...

>:( :'( >:(:P

are u cryin or wat

are u cryin or wat

Both!

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476