Minute Maid Park - top moments bracket

This is the hidden content, please

I've seen this mentioned several times on the astros games and so i went to the astros site and found the link to the whole bracket.  Go there and look through the bracket and give me your picks.  In my opinion, the fans have already royally screwed up the bracket with their love of Ausmus.  There is no way Ausmus's home run in his final game is a better moment than the 2004 home run derby with Berkman.  If i were making the picks by region of who should win, here's what i'd pick:

region 1: 2004 home run derby

region 2: Burkes 18th inning HR in NLDS  (winner)

region 3: Biggio's 3000th hit

region 4: Kent HR in NLCS

I think Burke's 18th inning HR in the NLDS should win the whole contest, but thats my opinion.  I remember sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings that day and watching all 18 innings there.  I think that deserves to be the top moment, but what gets your vote?

You guys are going to hate me but when st. louis and the stros were playing to go to the ws....not sure what game it was but it was the 9th innning and pujols was up and guess who was pitching, lidge, everyone was cheering and wam pujols smacks the ball over the tracks....i was at the game and it was instant silence. lol

You guys are going to hate me but when st. louis and the stros were playing to go to the ws....not sure what game it was but it was the 9th innning and pujols was up and guess who was pitching, lidge, everyone was cheering and wam pujols smacks the ball over the tracks....i was at the game and it was instant silence. lol

that never actually happened. :D

Guest JoesBros

Ok here's mine from memory.

1) Burke's Home Run

2)Game 5 2004 NLCS Backe pitching Kents walk off home run

3)Home Run Derby

4)First World Series Game

5)Bagwells GM hit the day Kile died

6)Biggio 3000

Guest JoesBros

Yes that game ending double play was unbelivable I loved it when Lance jumped up after the runner was called out at first it looked liked they won the World Series after that game lol. I tripped over the coffee table lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23