Question about Dravannti Johnson

Guest airitout123

I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about his progress at UT?

I saw something several weeks ago that indicated that he was being moved to defensive end. 

2nd string DE

I think he is more like 3rd. He played back up DE in the Spring Game due to Kindle and Eddie Jones being out. He looked good when I was paying attention to him. Like PNG said, he will be getting a look at TE over the summer and I guess into the fall.

no hes not Kindles back up. right now its Kindle and Acho then Eddie Jones and Russell Carter/ Alex Okafor (true freshman STUD) they have also experimented with Emmaunl Acho and Jared Norton being used like Sergio Kindle was last year. Eddie Jones sat out the spring thats why he wasnt there.

They are looking at moving Johnson and another end to TE next season to help with depth there.

get a sub to orangebloods. that information I put down is from Mushchamp.

I have nothing against the kid but all the practice reports raved about Okafor and talked about how far ahead he was. The guy is gonna be a true freshman and is a freak. They talked about him being in the 2deep by the time the season starts next year. Johnson getting moved to TE doesnt lend itself to the coaches thinking he will contribute alot. Plus with Eddie Jones is coming back from injury and they have already said that he will be in the rotation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder