what game last year was the most exciting for you to watch

Central vs Angleton was an awesome game to watch last season!  You talk about a beast of a team and that required Central to do something they had not had to do a lot of throughout the year, which was score points to win!  The Central offense was built on running the clock out and keeping opposing offenses off the field, but not that night; at least not in the 2nd half.  The offense had to put together a game winning drive and the defense had to get a big stop at the end!  And talk about seeing a star in the making...Angelton's QB...Quinton Jammers younger brother!  That dude could fly! 

To be honest, I also enjoyed the Central vs Friendswood game; that was a good one too!  It may have had a sad ending, but the anticipation was high all week for that game.  Playing in that enviroment was great!

Even the Central vs Ozen game was exciting!  The Jags having to be the visitors at Babe!  Wow!  The game and the atmosphere that night was awesome for 3 quarters...you have to remember that Ozen won that game the year b4 and Central was out to right that wrong!

The Central vs Nederland game was exciting too!  After the 2007 season game in which Central made an attempt to come back after getting their doors blown off in the 1st half...All the noise that was said by the MC people about Central not being able to contain the Big Ned offense or stop their bruising TB, well that game proved to be the coming out party for the Jags power run game!

the most exciting and best game i ever see last year was dayton vs. kerrville tivy in the last seconds of the game. 31-28

;D ;D

Yes that was the most exciting game.Just seconds left tie ballgame and out of nowhere here comes A.J. to take posession of the ball.4 seconds left Cody kicks the ball and its, its, its, good...Dayton wins the game.... Awesome....

Absolutely!!!! It is a moment that will last a lifetime for me!

the most exciting and best game i ever see last year was dayton vs. kerrville tivy in the last seconds of the game. 31-28

;D ;D

Yes that was the most exciting game.Just seconds left tie ballgame and out of nowhere here comes A.J. to take posession of the ball.4 seconds left Cody kicks the ball and its, its, its, good...Dayton wins the game.... Awesome....

1st and only field goal of the year and it got us to the State Championship. Hands down, the greastest live sporting event I have ever seen.

;D ;D

1st and only field goal of the year and it got us to the State Championship. Hands down, the greastest live sporting event I have ever seen.

And I was so fortunate to capture that game on video (with exception of pausing the video during AJ's miracle).

The end of that game was the most emotional ending of a high school football game that I have seen.

I sure will miss watching AJ do his magic every Friday night, but there are plenty of Broncos ready to try to recapture the magic.

GOOD LUCK AJ AT UH!!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Had to go back and watch the ending of the Tivy game one more time...

Talk about an AWEsome ending...

Watch again....

This is the hidden content, please

My gosh I just love it and thanks Purple4Ever for getting that on tape for us to watch over and over for eternity! My Dad and I both started to cry as we cheered like little kids that day. I forgot how crazy the wind was and you can sure hear it roaring on the video. By the way if anyone spots a Diboll hat it blew off my head in the parking lot and I have not seen it since, LOL! I was changing hats and that sucker went airborne!

Had to go back and watch the ending of the Tivy game one more time...

Talk about an AWEsome ending...

Watch again....

This is the hidden content, please

My gosh I just love it and thanks Purple4Ever for getting that on tape for us to watch over and over for eternity! My Dad and I both started to cry as we cheered like little kids that day. I forgot how crazy the wind was and you can sure hear it roaring on the video. By the way if anyone spots a Diboll hat it blew off my head in the parking lot and I have not seen it since, LOL! I was changing hats and that sucker went airborne!

a lot of us did!!! :)

Great moment!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan

Without a doubt, Hardin shutting up EC for at least a little while. It's good to beat the self proclaimed "world champions" of East Texas, well at least world champions in the minds of those within 200 yards of Winnie. Everyone else mostly laughs at them.

Since 2000:

2000: EC 28, Hardin 12

2001: EC 34, Hardin 0

2004: EC 14, Hardin 7

2005: EC 40, Hardin 14

2006: EC 52, Hardin 0  (Game mercifully called at HALFTIME, due to um, "lightning")

2007: EC 57, Hardin 29

2008: Hardin 35, EC 28  (Yea! a 7 point win, finally!)

Cumulative score, EC 253, Hardin 97, average score, EC 36, Hardin 14.

Keep runnin' your mouth, bush, and hate all you want. People are mostly just laughing at these numbers!  ;D

Without a doubt, Hardin shutting up EC for at least a little while. It's good to beat the self proclaimed "world champions" of East Texas, well at least world champions in the minds of those within 200 yards of Winnie. Everyone else mostly laughs at them.

Since 2000:

2000: EC 28, Hardin 12

2001: EC 34, Hardin 0

2004: EC 14, Hardin 7

2005: EC 40, Hardin 14

2006: EC 52, Hardin 0   (Game mercifully called at HALFTIME, due to um, "lightning")

2007: EC 57, Hardin 29

2008: Hardin 35, EC 28  (Yea! a 7 point win, finally!)

Cumulative score, EC 253, Hardin 97, average score, EC 36, Hardin 14.

Keep runnin' your mouth, bush, and hate all you want. People are mostly just laughing at these numbers!  ;D

Yeah I am taking Hardin to make it 2 in a row!!! But back on topic I still totally go with that Dayton vs Tivy thing, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

How about Dayton and Sulphur Springs? Not a great game from a defensive point of view, but a great game between two great offensive teams. Lots of points, great plays, lead changes and flat out good football players from both teams

How about Dayton and Sulphur Springs? Not a great game from a defensive point of view, but a great game between two great offensive teams. Lots of points, great plays, lead changes and flat out good football players from both teams

I've never been so tired leaving a football game.... it was a roller coaster. Some big time plays by some big time players that day. Great, record-setting game. :)

I've never been so tired leaving a football game.... it was a roller coaster. Some big time plays by some big time players that day. Great, record-setting game. :)

I have never begged for a tackle from the Gods so hard in my life!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476