McDonalds Tournament?

Guest beat-em_deep

I would love to fish it for the kids...with that being said I will never give my $ to Sealy!

It's a great idea and for a good cause, but you spend some $$$$$$$$$$$ fishing this tourney. The chances of getting in the money are very slim. I fished it 7 times and the one time I caught a big fish, 7.15lbs.........took 51st place.  They stopped paying at 50th. Soooo, I think I'm done.

I would love to fish it for the kids...with that being said I will never give my $ to Sealy!

Why?

I have seen what his cut out of it is compared to what Ronald McDonald House gets and know people that have had ties to the man....I'll leave it at that.

Guest beat-em_deep

If Sam Rayburn is rolling like it was Monday afternoon, you better stay on the bank. It looked like the gulf on a bad day...

BucketSitR

HA yea!  Just get the nose of the boat up and take it slow and easy!

If Sam Rayburn is rolling like it was Monday afternoon, you better stay on the bank. It looked like the gulf on a bad day...

BucketSitR

I've been fortunate (if you want to call it that) enough to see what that is like first hand.  Boat ride from Farmers to Public Ramp with a S wind around 40mph!  Came very close to losing the boat a few times when with the bow up the entire time the waves continued coming over!

Fished it last year and finished 4th overall, heard a terrible rumor that there were over 16000 entries this year, anyone hear any different.  Although, I’ve already paid my entry and I don’t believe that I will tackle it this year with that many entries. Have feeling that there will be a lot of fish floating after the tournament is over.  :(

Oh come on MJ it won't be that bad... I think the number that we are hearing here in Jasper is like 7000+... Heard they had like 2900 early entries. They usually only have around 700 for 4000 participants. So do the math...  I think that i will go fish Toledo!!! Won't be anyone there!!!!!!!

Good Luck and everyone be safe, weather in not looking good!!

BucketSitR

Oh come on MJ it won't be that bad... I think the number that we are hearing here in Jasper is like 7000+... Heard they had like 2900 early entries. They usually only have around 700 for 4000 participants. So do the math...  I think that i will go fish Toledo!!! Won't be anyone there!!!!!!!

BucketSitR

Well, I sure hope you are right, still might be meeting you on Toledo though, rain, sleet or snow.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

BucketSitR

You were right there were 7551 entries in the tournament, I did fish it and it was still pretty crowded, you had to get up early to get your boat in the water, if you didn't you had to wait.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed