**LC-M vs Joshua Updates..7-2 LC-M Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

And just to make it clear, I never said ONE negative thing about the umps.  You just assumed I did.....just like you assumed I was probably a player's dad trying to find an excuse as to why we lost the game.  I still hold to the fact that the only fair thing is to allow each coach to bring a couple umps from their respective areas.....OR we can just get a neutral set from the College Station area.  Just my honest opinion.....good luck to you as your season continues.

"only fair thing, I simply stated that in all fairness,  would be a fair request, I just feel in all fairness, I agree that's the fairest way to handle it, only be fair to bring a couple of our guys" 

Perhaps you could see where I thought maybe you were saying something was well????????????? unfair?? 

Looks like a game set up between friends to allow the kids the experience of playing in a great setting is heading down the wrong road fast by some people. LCM didn't throw it's big lefty at all, so they could make the same case you are making, but most people see this game for what it really is. It would be a shame for the kids to lose this experience over something like this. By the way I am sure LCM would play ya'll in Joshua with your lefty on the mound,with four of your umps. This is a program that has played over the years some of the best programs in the state,and face some great programs in it's district.

I see the game for what it is as well....both sets of kids are benefitted by playing in such a neat venue.  I have no negative feelings toward the game whatsoever.  Way back at the beginning of this thread I stated two things.

1.  I think it would be appropriate to bring two umps from each area.

2.  I wish we could have thrown our lefty the whole game because I, being a passionate Owl fan, feel the game would have ended differently.  

And I do see how LCM fans would make the same case....as they should, because they too are passionate about their teams.  Again, good luck to all on the rest of the season.  

And Bears09, maybe I should have changed my wording.  In citing fairness, I never meant to imply I was unhappy with the umps performance.  I thought they did a great job.....as I said earlier in the thread.  Seeing as my father-in-law is such a fantastic ump, I have a healthy respect for what they do. I'll leave this alone as I've made my point....we can agree to disagree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder