To my fellow Aggie fans!!

That was great!  My daughter does the stats in the booth for Dave South (for the past several years) and says he and his wife are some of the nicest people she has ever known.  And there is nothing like the spirit of Aggieland and my favorite games have been when we beat tu.......................it was wild!  Guess if someone has never been there, it's hard to explain but the spirit is like nothing else I have ever seen! 

Whoop!

That was great!  My daughter does the stats in the booth for Dave South (for the past several years) and says he and his wife are some of the nicest people she has ever known.  And there is nothing like the spirit of Aggieland and my favorite games have been when we beat tu.......................it was wild!  Guess if someone has never been there, it's hard to explain but the spirit is like nothing else I have ever seen!  

Whoop!

I agree. The Spirit Of Aggieland can be summed up like this:

"From the outside looking in, it's hard to understand. From the inside looking out, it's hard to explain."

I am a very big Longhorn fan! But I do support the aggies when they are not playing UT. They have a great tradition and I would like to see them get back where they were in the late 90's. The wrecking crew was awesome to watch. They had a lot of pride when they played!

I am a very big Longhorn fan! But I do support the aggies when they are not playing UT. They have a great tradition and I would like to see them get back where they were in the late 90's. The wrecking crew was awesome to watch. They had a lot of pride when they played!

IMO, that's where my Aggies need to start. GET THAT WRECKING CREW DEFENSE BACK!!!! Everything else will fall into place.

JOHN DAVID CROW was the best  i`ve  seen  from  A&M.  Coach Bear Bryants little trip to Junction  caused me 4 years of misery.  my coach wanted to be just like the BEAR.  how many games did A&M  win the year BRYANT took the team to Junction?

JOHN DAVID CROW was the best   i`ve  seen  from  A&M.  Coach Bear Bryants little trip to Junction  caused me 4 years of misery.  my coach wanted to be just like the BEAR.  how many games did A&M  win the year BRYANT took the team to Junction?

They only won 1. But it was the following years when it paid off.

Man I was laughing so hard I was crying when I read Tx hornet say that aTm will win 9 games. Man keep the laughs coming guys

I told someone in the gym today, they'll be lucky if they win 4....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami