Tiger today

I will repeat my stance. Tiger Woods is the best player in golf today. However, if you spotted Raymond Floyd a 5 shot lead going into the final day, 4 birdies would not be enough. Not only would Raymond have played bogey-free golf, he would have birdied a couple more just to make sure you didn't have a chance. We just don't have that type of players today.......and again, I like Tiger.  

I will repeat my stance. Tiger Woods is the best player in golf today. However, if you spotted Raymond Floyd a 5 shot lead going into the final day, 4 birdies would not be enough. Not only would Raymond have played bogey-free golf, he would have birdied a couple more just to make sure you didn't have a chance. We just don't have that type of players today.......and again, I like Tiger.  

I see your point and like all the golfers of old BUT none of them had to stare down Tiger on a Sunday.

I see your point and like all the golfers of old BUT none of them had to stare down Tiger on a Sunday.

Sorry, I think just the opposite. That kid today could have won had he not choked. Please don't tell me that's what Tiger does to people. All the old greats made final day charges of their own, and some won, and some leaders choked, but not like I see today. These are just my opinions and today's contest merely reinforces it.

Ogilvy, Sergio, Choi, Cink, Els, Harrington, Johnson, Mickleson, Scott, McDonald.

Any of those guys can step up and win and are some of the most talented players in any generation. The difference is Tiger is far and beyond any of those guys.

Guest nostradamus

Ray Floyd never had to deal with Tiger because he had no one that good to deal with so it was easier for him to hold those 5 shot leads.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn