Best hitter in buna baseball history

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patriot117

Jeff Hale. ;) ;D

There's a blast from the past. Have not seen Jeff since our days with the Scrappers.

I knew hit could hit a golf ball, but a baseball? ;D

best shoe tieing

How about biggest LOSER?

Seriously?  Some one asked a question about people who played at a certian school why is there always that one person who has to say crap like that?  MLG66 do you ever have anything positive to say or is your soul mission on here to see how many negative karma points you can get

best shoe tieing

How about biggest LOSER?

Seriously?  Some one asked a question about people who played at a certian school why is there always that one person who has to say crap like that?  MLG66 do you ever have anything positive to say or is your soul mission on here to see how many negative karma points you can get

you hitit right on the head of the nail javelina

Thanks for the mention AggiesAreWe and Patriot117, but no doubt Nathan Ross, Tracy Franklin, Collin Delome, Troy Gatlin (who has yet to be mentioned here), Bucky G. had some awesome power from the time he could walk I think.  Baxter is probably the best pure hitter on today's  Buna squad.  Now if you want to talk defense, I'm there, but I owe it all to my infielders back then, if they would have made good throws all the time, I wouldn't have looked so good.  LOL...Go Cougars!!!

Brunno994, I know we watch the same game but Iwill have to disagree with your choice of hitter for the currnt team. Baxter has showed alot of inconsistent this year. My vote goes to Jacob Clark! who will put the ball in play and make something happen. I will also go on to say that I think Clark needs to be moved up in the order and Baxter moved down. But we know that will never happen because Clark is not one of the chosen few. Roll on COUGARS!!!!!!!!

No doubt Clark has did a great job this year, but at this point, the lineup is working.  They all have been a bit inconsistent at times, they are teenagers after all.  When the Coogs are rolling, most of the sticks in the order can light it up.  Back to best hitters ever, how about Bobby Frank, pretty good hitter back in the late '80's, played a bit at SFA.  As far as bunabaseball13, he has got to be voted the best former Buna baseball player with the most and coolest tattoos now!  No doubter there!  Anymore awards out there?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83