COACHES!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Not even from here? And you act as if I have insulted your mother every time I speak on here!! Whats the REAL DEAL, nash? Where are you from?

J,

no sir........I still have the career mark for 3's though Jarvis maybe very close.  Jarvis made 114 3's this year in 44 games........I made 121 in 37 games......BUT.......Jarvis can get to the rack just a little better than I could ;)........and is slightly more athletic than I am (in my deepest dreams!!) ;D

However, a guy by the name of Jayme Bradley who played for me at Tatum got us all beat.  He made 171 his senior year at Tatum and 142 his junior year at Tatum and made 93 his sophomore year for me at Tatum.  He could flat out light it up and is #2 all time nationally for 3's made in a season.......you see.........I rub off on the younger generations!!!! ;D

Nos, I know about Bradley and saw him play a few times.  What you MUST remember, though, is his "unconventional" shot  disqualifies him from being a shooter.

Hey Nash, did you ever play? Serious question.

ahhh,  HELLOOOOOOOOOO?  Ever hear of Santa Clara?Now for the serious answer to the serious question.  Was on a small college team but the only thing I did well was keep the bench warm.

GOOD STUFF!!!!! Almost spit my drink out when I read that.

Guest DickVitale

He said he wasn't even FROM Texas....What gives? No more hiding behind a screen name....Who is that guy? Everyone on here knows who WE are....Lets have it.... 8)

Guest stevenash

He said he wasn't even FROM Texas....What gives? No more hiding behind a screen name....Who is that guy? Everyone on here knows who WE are....Lets have it.... 8)

spiderman_6.jpg

Guest stevenash

Surprised the guy didnt stab me in the back when I walked away!  :o

Not everyone has those kind of values and/or thinks in those terms.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami