Silsbee-54 Sterling-32 Final/Post Game Comments

SilsbeeD

I had to head out early in the 4th. With aproximately 7-8 minutes left it was 54-12. Silsbee pretty much had the starters out going into the 4th. Sterling has some great athletes. They had some good size and speed. I was a little disappointed in their discipline however. They had some stupid errors that cost them at inopportune moments. I have never seen a team get a delay of game penalty before the 1st kickoff of the game. :shock: Sterling ran the spread and had an awesome athlete in #21 Duckworth. He is the real deal. He made some big plays when it looked like the play was doomed.

Silsbee's line was dominant. The rbs were having a track meet. I have no idea what McCarter's yardage was but I believe he might have eclipsed 200 yards with 4 tds. I seriously doubt that there is many players in the area with this kid's speed. He was in a whole different gear. Calhoun was solid and made numerous strong runs. Sterling simply could not answer the Tigers ground game.

I was highly impressed with the way the Tigers played and will be looking forward to see how PNG adjusts to the Tiger ground pounding.

Silsbee just dominated this game. Sterling scored some late touchdowns against the B team to make the score respectable. I'm not sure how many yards Silsbee had on the ground, but it was ALOT! I can't wait until the visit to the Reservation next Friday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83