All-District Team for 37-4A

District MVP - Taylor Granato - Senior Lumberton

Co-Offensive Players of the Year - Cirilo Moreno - Soph. Livingston / Greenway - Senior Vidor

Defensive Player of the Year - Jacob Grant - Junior Vidor

Utility MVP - Scott Poole - Junior Lumberton

Co-Keepers of the Year - Schexnider -Junior Lumberton / Cody Hopson - Senior livingston

Newcomer of the Year - Brandon Clayton - Freshmen Vidor

1st Team All District Team

Forwards: Ian littlepage - Silsbee, Ernesto Medina - Livingston, Brandon Castolenia - Vidor

Midfielders: Wes Brackin - Lumberton, Victor Ortega - Vidor, Adam Ghaemmaghemi - Livingston, Matt deaver - Silsbee,   Jake Moses - HJ, Ernesto Medrano - Jasper, Jacob Glover - Vidor

Defenders: Garret Duhon-Lumberton, Mark Murrill - Lumberton, Jesse Sparks, Lumberton, Alex Guardian - jasper,John Salazar - Livingston

2nd Team All District Team

Forwards: Ty Russell - Silsbee, Ossama Zafar - Jasper

Midfielders: Alec Murphy - Lumberton, Eric Montes  Lumberton, Alec Johnson - Vidor, Shelby Cowart-Livingston, Eric Gallegos - Silsbee

Defenders: Jordan Granato - Lumberton, Mahlon Butler-Vidor, Kevin McDaniel-Livingston, Jonathon Truelove-Livingston, Austin Barnes - Silsbee, Alex West-HJ, John Boles-HJ

Goalkeepers: Shane Pittman-Vidor, Anthony Martinez-Jasper

Coaches of the Year: Chad Luttrull-Lumberton / Michael Mcneeley-Livingston

Guest Newbie

Girls will probably be out after they finish their season.

It shouldn't matter how they do in the playoffs.  This is all district, not all state and district play is over.

Coach Hopson is in charge of getting the meeting together and since his season is not over his focus is still on the playoffs. Our boys district were all eliminated from the playoffs which is why we were able to get together and vote. Im sure the girls wil hold their meeting shortly.

Congrats to my buddies Jacob Grant and Brandon Clayton!

Im no longer your buddy a-way? :'(

You sure are still my buddy... Sorry about that  :-[

haha, it's good man... we need to hang out sometime... i miss all of my hotshots.. except shane...

na, i miss him to... haha  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well its been a while and still havent seen the girls ALL DISTRICT posted?  I know the girls from ~SILSBEE~ I think, but correct me if I miss or am wrong, but all I've seen written down is from Lumberton and the Gold Team so I wouldn't mind knowing who was else was recognized in the district for GIRLS? 

1st TEAM ALL DISTRICT

Heather Skinner

Mary Maina

2nd TEAM ALL DISTRICT

Brittany Burrell

Shelby Morgan

Jamie Smith

HONORABLE MENTION

Hannah Brooks

Kelsey Watson

I feel like I missed someone so please add if I did! Sorry ! Just wondering about other shools like Jasper,Livingston,Vidor, since the kids have friends from all over I know they are interested in knowing also. THANKS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya