**Nederland at LC-M Updates...7-4 Nederland Wins!**

ned. soph. & fresh. classes r loaded with talent.now just getting them to gel 2gether

How many freshmen and sophomores are on varsity and who are they?

How many freshmen and sophomores are starters?

Last night Nederland started:

sophmores; 3B Trevor Sonnier, 2B Stephen Schlett, RF Tyler Smith, C Anthony Babino

ned. soph. & fresh. classes r loaded with talent.now just getting them to gel 2gether

sophmores; 3B Trevor Sonnier, 2B Stephen Schlett, RF Tyler Smith, C Anthony Babino

Brett Brown(freshman) and Jacob Pitts(sophomore) were in the bullpen.

This is a talented young team.  The only seniors in the starting lineup are SS Jordan Pitts, LF Jude Vidrine, and DH Trey Terracina.   

I was impressed with the Nederland kid behind the plate...above he's identified as sophomore Anthony Babino.  The first thing that grabs you when you see him is that he's small in stature, but he makes you forget about that in a hurry.  He's a very active catcher, made some fantastic stops on tough pitches breaking in the dirt, and took charge in the game.  He seemed to play with more experience than a sophomore.  Congrats to A. Babino and the Dogs on a good game...hopefully we'll be ready when we come to your place.

Guest princess

Like I said Vidor wins in this one.  Now alone in first place.

theyve played central, lumberton and ozen

wow, quality teams.............................................................................................. ;)

hester wont cruise through png lcm and nederland that easy

I was impressed with the Nederland kid behind the plate...above he's identified as sophomore Anthony Babino.  The first thing that grabs you when you see him is that he's small in stature, but he makes you forget about that in a hurry.  He's a very active catcher, made some fantastic stops on tough pitches breaking in the dirt, and took charge in the game.  He seemed to play with more experience than a sophomore.  Congrats to A. Babino and the Dogs on a good game...hopefully we'll be ready when we come to your place.

Slam, I first saw this kid catching bullpens about a year ago. He was catching pitcher after pitcher and he was getting beat up. The most he would do was grunt and stay in and block the next pitch. I've never seen a catcher work that hard. Not once did he just stick his glove out to catch the ball. It wasn't even his practice. He was doing a coach a favor because it was an opportunity for him to get some work in. Not only that he seems to be a good kid. It's worth the trip to go watch him catch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder