2010 NCAA South Regional Tickets

Keep in mind that the 2010 NCAA South Regional (Sweet Sixteen) tickets go on sale Monday for the general public. My son and I were able to purchase ours in a pre-sale offer that is taking place this week. We went last year and being at a Sweet Sixteen event is great, well worth the cost.

Also set your calendars this time next year to apply for the 2011 Final Four tickets at Reliant Stadium. I frankly do not care where my seats will be, as long as I am in the house for a Final Four.

Good luck!

Keep in mind that the 2010 NCAA South Regional (Sweet Sixteen) tickets go on sale Monday for the general public. My son and I were able to purchase ours in a pre-sale offer that is taking place this week. We went last year and being at a Sweet Sixteen event is great, well worth the cost.

Also set your calendars this time next year to apply for the 2011 Final Four tickets at Reliant Stadium. I frankly do not care where my seats will be, as long as I am in the house for a Final Four.

Good luck!

I have my Sweet Sixteen tickets already. In fact, my Final Four tickets for 2011 are set in stone.

Gosh it's nice to have some connections. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124