Buna vs. Evadale??

Guest beat-em_deep

Here is a suggestion. Schedule a game around CATFISH FESTIVAL. Give the winner a big CATFISH TROPHY and let it travel from winners school to winners school for bragging rights. It would be a great draw for the festival and great crowd to watch the game. Both these teams are good and I think both teams would play with great desire and sportsmanship.

How bout it coaches get it together even charge 1$ admission for the scholarship fund. Or just pass the hat. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Turning rivalry into stimulus money. :D;)

[/quo

this is the best thing ive read on this thread!!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theburn21

Here is a suggestion. Schedule a game around CATFISH FESTIVAL. Give the winner a big CATFISH TROPHY and let it travel from winners school to winners school for bragging rights. It would be a great draw for the festival and great crowd to watch the game. Both these teams are good and I think both teams would play with great desire and sportsmanship.

How bout it coaches get it together even charge 1$ admission for the scholarship fund. Or just pass the hat. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Turning rivalry into stimulus money. :D;)

[/quo

that is a great idea!

this is the best thing ive read on this thread!!!

Guest beat-em_deep

i think this post will push it over to 15 pages and if not i'm copyin and pastin to get there

hahaha oh yes its gunna happen .... BIGMO44 i know where you live!!!

Guest beat-em_deep

i dont get it. when we try to keep threads short they go on for 10000000 pages...when you want em to go 16 they get stuck at 14

I know but i think were gunna make it!!  i also think BIGMO44 is probably getting a little nervous!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Guest beat-em_deep

hmmm lets see i wanna blizzard (m&m) chocolate malt, hunger buster (large) and i want it all on BIGMO44's tab!!!!!!!!

yes i also want a large dipped cone added to that  ;D

Awww the lil rebs playing their hearts out. How cute. Someone needs to get off of cloud nine and wake up. This Thread is a JOKE. Evadale doesnt have a kid on the team that could be Buna's bat boy. We will see how far yal go in the playoffs this year. Haha. Hopefully yal can get out of your first round finally.

Guest beat-em_deep

Awww the lil rebs playing their hearts out. How cute. Someone needs to get off of cloud nine and wake up. This Thread is a JOKE. Evadale doesnt have a kid on the team that could be Buna's bat boy. We will see how far yal go in the playoffs this year. Haha. Hopefully yal can get out of your first round finally.

Hmmmm im pretty sure no one has trash talked on here or attacked Buna in awhile so ...Ignore leroy reb if you remember he was the one that got everything stirred up in football.

I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder