Buna vs. Evadale??

They could possibly play a warmup game if both make it to the playoffs. Since when did Buna and Evadale become such a heated rivalry? You would think that both schools would be cheering for one another too both go far instead of trash talking like is happening in this forum.

I'm with X on this one...guess times change.  Back in the day (way back) we grew playing with and against each other and defiantly wanted to beat each other but there was always a kind of respect that has diminished over the last few years.  Again, guess times have changed.

I respect Buna but i think that Evadale could beat them.

I do respect evadale but they couldn't stay in the same ballpark as buna buna could rip evadales ace and evadale could not touch hillin or clark

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okayy so this is what i think

buna used to be good

not so much this year which im not really understanding because all they lost was kyle clark & justin carrell so....explain it

AND evadale is really good but just for their district

so we'll see how all of this turns out

and Baseballfanatic6 really needs to hush their mouth

Lets stay on topic and im pretty sure that you dont want to start with me cause you wont win lol  ::);)!!

I can bet that you are one of those kids from evadale that plays on jv until their a junior and when you are a senior you will get to play varsity and ride the pine so i wouldnt talk any more trash about buna. plus evadales district is very week too.

Guest beat-em_deep

They could possibly play a warmup game if both make it to the playoffs. Since when did Buna and Evadale become such a heated rivalry? You would think that both schools would be cheering for one another too both go far instead of trash talking like is happening in this forum.

I'm with X on this one...guess times change.  Back in the day (way back) we grew playing with and against each other and defiantly wanted to beat each other but there was always a kind of respect that has diminished over the last few years.  Again, guess times have changed.

I do respect evadale but they couldn't stay in the same ballpark as buna buna could rip evadales ace and evadale could not touch hillin or clark

Are you SERIOUS?!

Guest THE FAN

Are you SERIOUS?!

yea i'm pretty sure he's serious as a heart attack

Guest beat-em_deep

Are you SERIOUS?!

Yall are HILLARIOUS saying that Evadale couldnt touch hillin or clark......

I don't know much about either team, except to say I have heard mention about the Buna Pitchers.  The UIL allows teams to have 2 warm up games before they begin the playoffs.  I would suggest talking the two respective coaches into setting up a playoff warm up game between the two schools.  This might end the discussion about who would beat who.  If the teams are as close in talent as both sides claim, this would be a great warm up for both, as well as an end to the discussion.

Are you SERIOUS?!

Yea what fairy from evadale could even play on bunas jv much less hit of of brandon hillin or josh clark

Are you SERIOUS?!

Yea what fairy from evadale could even play on bunas jv much less hit of of brandon hillin or josh clark

people have been given time out for less,

Guest beat-em_deep

Are you SERIOUS?!

Um id be willing to bet that everyone on Evadales starting line-up would hit the ball off of both of them!

Here is a suggestion. Schedule a game around CATFISH FESTIVAL. Give the winner a big CATFISH TROPHY and let it travel from winners school to winners school for bragging rights. It would be a great draw for the festival and great crowd to watch the game. Both these teams are good and I think both teams would play with great desire and sportsmanship.

How bout it coaches get it together even charge 1$ admission for the scholarship fund. Or just pass the hat. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Turning rivalry into stimulus money. :D;)

What a great idea 2muchn4

I can make it happen if the coaches are agreeable - Friday night, May 8th - 7 PM

All they have to do is call the Catfish Festival number at 276-1470 and we can make it happen.

But if it is during the playoffs I doubt that either team could or would play and if the season is over then I don't think it could happen, but I could be wrong.

But it is a great idea!

I can make it happen if the coaches are agreeable - Friday night, May 8th - 7 PM

All they have to do is call the Catfish Festival number at 276-1470 and we can make it happen.

But if it is during the playoffs I doubt that either team could or would play and if the season is over then I don't think it could happen, but I could be wrong.

But it is a great idea!

Bi-district starts the 9th of May so it would have to be a warm-up game for the teams. A call to the coaches about the game and making it a part of festival is worth a try.Game could be on 7th. Could be called Catfish Festival (annual hook line and sinker baseball game) :o

Guest beat-em_deep

But it is a great idea!

Bi-district starts the 9th of May so it would have to be a warm-up game for the teams. A call to the coaches about the game and making it a part of festival is worth a try.Game could be on 7th. Could be called Catfish Festival (annual hook line and sinker baseball game) :o

I LIKE IT !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder