HJ Coaches

Hey you HJ guys, can you find out why Twin County Little Dribblers Majors are running scared from the Hamshire Fannett Majors? We can't get you guys to scrimmage us. The Seniors came but lost by 20+ points.

HF will beat HJ....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............never!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!!!! This kind of talk got me in the doghouse with some certain people. ;) ;D

Dove..........the Majors likely have not set up a scrimmage because they are following the Hawks to Austin for the State Tournament..........I know that HF would know nothing about that!!!!!! :D :D :D

Nope, at the time you guys didn't know if you were going to Austin. The Seniors showed up and got blown out, but the Majors from Harin-Jeff have not agreed to play our Majors. It's not a question of who will win, our teams want to play new people. ;)

Guest spinks

Hey you HJ guys, can you find out why Twin County Little Dribblers Majors are running scared from the Hamshire Fannett Majors? We can't get you guys to scrimmage us. The Seniors came but lost by 20+ points.

HF will beat HJ....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............never!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!!!! This kind of talk got me in the doghouse with some certain people. ;) ;D

Yeah it did..................but you were doing it with two teams that were in the playoffs.  I am doing it with one team that hasnt made the playoffs in like three decades.

Guest spinks

Thats right, make fun of poor ol' HF now. I'm telling you HJ people, HF has some 8th garders now who will be leading the pack soon. But in the meantime, tell the Majors they can't run forever. :P

I remember when my brother was between 6th and 8th grade and HF beat TC most of the time.  In case you were wondering when they got in high school HJ lead the nation in scoring one of those years and HF...............well........that was the last time they were DECENT!!!!!!!!

The results of Little Dribblers matter very little.  Now when you get to high school and get to put the best kids together from 4 years worth of grades.  HJ has the luck of having such a great combination of athletes and basketball players.  For example..........this year alot of people said was going to be a "down" year for HJ.  So much for that huh ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats right, make fun of poor ol' HF now. I'm telling you HJ people, HF has some 8th garders now who will be leading the pack soon. But in the meantime, tell the Majors they can't run forever. :P

I remember when my brother was between 6th and 8th grade and HF beat TC most of the time.  In case you were wondering when they got in high school HJ lead the nation in scoring one of those years and HF...............well........that was the last time they were DECENT!!!!!!!!

The results of Little Dribblers matter very little.  Now when you get to high school and get to put the best kids together from 4 years worth of grades.  HJ has the luck of having such a great combination of athletes and basketball players.  For example..........this year alot of people said was going to be a "down" year for HJ.  So much for that huh ;D ;D ;D ;D

See, thats the problem, you keep looking at the past HF. HF hasn't had athletes to compete in basketball. Da Dove knows all!

Guest spinks

See, thats the problem, you keep looking at the past HF. HF hasn't had athletes to compete in basketball. Da Dove knows all!

Looking at the current is pretty telling as well.  While HJ may not have a huge star coming for another year or two .........they will be solid.........and in a couple of years you can look for another kid by the last name of Donahoe to carry the hawks............I am told he is going to be better than his brother.................and he was.........well...........ok if you like being the 3A player of the year.  HF better have something special!!!!!!!!!!

Guest stevenash

Looking at the current is pretty telling as well.  While HJ may not have a huge star coming for another year or two .........they will be solid.........and in a couple of years you can look for another kid by the last name of Donahoe to carry the hawks............I am told he is going to be better than his brother.................and he was.........well...........ok if you like being the 3A player of the year.  HF better have something special!!!!!!!!!!

All of this discussion is fairly meaningless because whatever the HF Little Dribblers Program manages to accomplish gets more than neutralized at the high school level by something called Universal Off Season Training.  Biggest contributor to basketball failure regardless of talent level.

Spinks, you have to realize back when your brother was playing in Little Dribblers, EC and HF played together in 1 league, so you practically had 2 3A schools to pick talent from.  It wasn't til the early 90's that HF-WS Little Dribblers split up and went their separate ways. 

Guest spinks

I might just bring a few boys out there this summer to work out with yall- where do yall workout? In the barn or the high school?

I'm tired of all this talk 8)

You should be tired of it.  The hj boys workout in a barn...........that is why they just played in their 3rd straight regional final and heading to their 2nd State tournament in 3 years.  Maybe HF should try it!!!!!

Guest spinks

Spinks, you have to realize back when your brother was playing in Little Dribblers, EC and HF played together in 1 league, so you practically had 2 3A schools to pick talent from.  It wasn't til the early 90's that HF-WS Little Dribblers split up and went their separate ways. 

You are right icky!!!! My bad........however, 80% of those all star teams were players from EC!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I might just bring a few boys out there this summer to work out with yall- where do yall workout? In the barn or the high school?

I'm tired of all this talk 8)

You should be tired of it.  The hj boys workout in a barn...........that is why they just played in their 3rd straight regional final and heading to their 2nd State tournament in 3 years.  Maybe HF should try it!!!!!

We'll be in the barn this summer in HJ

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124