Regional Final Broadcast tonight! HJ vs. Jasper!!!!! Let's get ready to rumble!

As the famous ring announcer Michael Buffer would say, " Let's get ready to rumblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to be bringing you the broadcast of these two fine schools as the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks will take on the Jasper Bulldogs in tonight's class 3A Region III Regional final at Johnson Coliseum on the campus of Sam Houston State University. The Hawks come in to this game after a hard fought win over the Lufkin Hudson Hornets, 54-51, and have now made their third straight trip to the regional finals. Jasper on the other hand is experiencing something they have never seen before as they got their biggest win in school history last night, defeating Silsbee 62-60 in the Dawgs first ever regional tourney game. Some say the experience of the coaching staff and players for HJ gives the Hawks an over whelming advantage but that was the case last night when Jasper faced the Tigers. This should be another exciting game and broadcast just like the two semifinal games were last night.

Broadcast time will start at 6:10 with tipoff at 6:30.

Listen in on another exciting broadcast of SETXsports and catch all the action right here as HJ and Jasper battle to see who gets to make that trip to The Drum in Austin and represent Region III and Southeast Texas. Good luck to both teams tonight and I am looking forward to another great game.

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and SETXsports.com broadcaster

Only 1 more hour til I get to head back to Huntsville!!!!!!!  It has been a long 20 hours.  Left Beaumont at 3:30 got to see the Hawks beat Hudson, ate mexican food at Margarita's..........I do not drink and drank one beer in honor of Jasper beating Silsbee.........sorry Tiger fans........went to the hotel and slept.........left Huntsville at 7:30 to be at work by 9:30 and now it is almost time to head back to Huntsville to see the Hawks take on the Bulldogs.  i find it odd that I am seeing these two in the Regional Final as just 4-5 years ago I was going to most Bulldog games to watch my brother in law Clay Davis coach the Dogs!!!!!!!  Best of luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami