AGGIESAREWE/TICKOFFGRANNY23/ALL SILSBEE FANS THAT COUNTED US OUT

Listen, I watched both sights Eastexsports/and Setxsports, and I watched the way, most of the Silsbee fans and hardin jefferson fans counted us out before we got off the bus, but from what I saw at the game, Jasper played liked they wanted it and Silsbee knew that they had it. Spikes didn't play the first game, because of a broken thumb, and yes you did beat them by 40 points. But tonight Spikes came out on fire and it totally took the fans by surprise. Bailey was off the first half, but came out on fire in the second half. Bronson number 11 played like he was 6-4, I tip my hat off  to these young men, but it just goes to show you that anybody can be beat any given night.  Congrats Silsbee on a great run. AGGIESAREWE, or as I call you on EastexSports sight MR. We,   I need you to go to eastexsports sight and eat crow also.  TickEDOFFGRANNY23, Your grandson Shannon is a beast on the floor, and I always respect that, Spikes, Bailey, and Shannon has been going at it for years, it about time them Jasper boys beat Silsbee in Basketball.   Congrats Jasper, lets move on and battle those Hawkshecklers  :D :D

Listen, I watched both sights Eastexsports/and Setxsports, and I watched the way, most of the Silsbee fans and hardin jefferson fans counted us oyt before we got off the bus, but from what I saw at the game, Jasper played liked they wanted it and Silsbee knew that they had it. Spikes didn't play the first game, because of a broken thumb, and yes you did beat them by 40 points. But tonight Spikes came out on fire and it totally took the fans by surprise. Bailey was off the first half, but came out on fire in the second half. Bronson number 11 played like he was 6-4, I tip my hat off  to these young men, but it just goes to show you that anybody can be beat any given night.  Congrats Silsbee on a great run. AGGIESAREWE, or as I call you on EastexSports sight MR. We,   I need you to go to eastexsports sight and eat crow also.  TickEDOFFBGRANNY23, YOUR grandson Shannon is a beast on the floor, and I always respect that, Spikes, Bailey, and Shannon has been going at it for years, it about time them Jasper boys beat Silsbee in Basketball.   Conrats Jasper, let move on and battle those Hawkshecklers  :D :D

My eating crow over here will be sufficient.

My role over at the Eastex site was to be the bad guy. I did my job. That site need some spark and some controversy so I decided to get some folks blood a boiling. Mission accomplished.

Listen, I watched both sights Eastexsports/and Setxsports, and I watched the way, most of the Silsbee fans and hardin jefferson fans counted us oyt before we got off the bus, but from what I saw at the game, Jasper played liked they wanted it and Silsbee knew that they had it. Spikes didn't play the first game, because of a broken thumb, and yes you did beat them by 40 points. But tonight Spikes came out on fire and it totally took the fans by surprise. Bailey was off the first half, but came out on fire in the second half. Bronson number 11 played like he was 6-4, I tip my hat off  to these young men, but it just goes to show you that anybody can be beat any given night.  Congrats Silsbee on a great run. AGGIESAREWE, or as I call you on EastexSports sight MR. We,   I need you to go to eastexsports sight and eat crow also.  TickEDOFFBGRANNY23, YOUR grandson Shannon is a beast on the floor, and I always respect that, Spikes, Bailey, and Shannon has been going at it for years, it about time them Jasper boys beat Silsbee in Basketball.   Conrats Jasper, let move on and battle those Hawkshecklers  :D :D

My eating crow over here will be sufficient.

My role over at the Eastex site was to be the bad guy. I did my job. That site need some spark and some controversy so I decided to get some folks blood a boiling. Mission accomplished.

Mission accomplished. Since you said it, yes it was Thanks  Jasper 62-Silsbee 60

Guest spinks

Listen, I watched both sights Eastexsports/and Setxsports, and I watched the way, most of the Silsbee fans and hardin jefferson fans counted us out before we got off the bus, but from what I saw at the game, Jasper played liked they wanted it and Silsbee knew that they had it. Spikes didn't play the first game, because of a broken thumb, and yes you did beat them by 40 points. But tonight Spikes came out on fire and it totally took the fans by surprise. Bailey was off the first half, but came out on fire in the second half. Bronson number 11 played like he was 6-4, I tip my hat off  to these young men, but it just goes to show you that anybody can be beat any given night.  Congrats Silsbee on a great run. AGGIESAREWE, or as I call you on EastexSports sight MR. We,   I need you to go to eastexsports sight and eat crow also.  TickEDOFFGRANNY23, Your grandson Shannon is a beast on the floor, and I always respect that, Spikes, Bailey, and Shannon has been going at it for years, it about time them Jasper boys beat Silsbee in Basketball.   Congrats Jasper, lets move on and battle those Hawkshecklers  :D :D

not many from  HJ doubted you.  I knew Jasper had it in them the whole time.  Others did not.

I will be one of the Silsbee fans to state that I did overlook Jasper at first. But after seeing all these thread thursday about Silsbee already won the game I had a gut feeling that something was about to happen tonight. Congrat Silsbee on a tremendous season and Jasper great game last night. I apologize to anyone if I sounded like a homer and was being messy on here all season. Shannon, Nick, Josh, Brady and Keilon yall keep yall heads up. I am proud of yall no matter what. Yall will always be my boys and keeping playing basketball yall have too much talent not to do something with them at the next level. Damn I gonna miss seeing yall play ball. Most of yall being playing together for I don't know how long and still today you were playing. I love yall and keep doing yall thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami