*Hardin-Jeff vs. Hudson*....HJ Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that HJ was very fortunate to advance tonight.  They missed way to many FT's, had way to many careless passes and TO's and made some poor decisions in fouling.  However I applaud them for overcoming adversity when it looked as if it was Hudson's night.  Trey Burrell had a great game tonight!!!  Now to the refs!!!  They were equally as bad for both teams.  For the best player on one team to foul out with 4 minutes remaining and the 2nd best player on the other team to foul out with 6 minutes is pathetic!!!!  I applaud Hudson for not giving up and for #10 keeping his team in the game while sitting on the bench after fouling out!!!!  It is truly sad that someone had to lose the game and you could tell from several of the Hudson players that they were devestated.  #10 and #23 are both studs and they are the heart of the team.  Best of luck next season to Hudson and to HJ tomorrow against Jasper.

good win for the hawks they did not play great but good enough for the win.. once again they need to do a better job finishing the game and closing the other team out they can not let that happen in the future. #5 continues to impress me more and more every time i see him. he is as tough as they come,his fearless ,smart ,a playmaker and a great floor general on the court.. it was really sad to see the refs have a big an impact as they did

good win for the hawks they did not play great but good enough for the win.. once again they need to do a better job finishing the game and closing the other team out they can not let that happen in the future. #5 continues to impress me more and more every time i see him. he is as tough as they come,his fearless ,smart ,a playmaker and a great floor general on the court.. it was really sad to see the refs have a big an impact as they did

Couldn't agree more.  Very poised for a sophomore.  He has very good court awareness.  He will only get better.

Wish I could enjoy this hard-fought win more--  Jasper scares me.  We are going to have to play smart D and, for goodness' sake, make free throws to get back to Austin.  Lufkin Hudson seems like good kids and congrats to them, but I could do without their obnoxous band.  It's like they can't out-cheer us, so they bust out the band.  Rest up Hawks, and fly high tomorrow!

Silsbee, no words can take away the pain you feel now.  Y'all had a great team this year.

Wish I could enjoy this hard-fought win more--  Jasper scares me.  We are going to have to play smart D and, for goodness' sake, make free throws to get back to Austin.  Lufkin Hudson seems like good kids and congrats to them, but I could do without their obnoxous band.  It's like they can't out-cheer us, so they bust out the band.  Rest up Hawks, and fly high tomorrow!

Silsbee, no words can take away the pain you feel now.  Y'all had a great team this year.

hudson dose not play football so basketball is for the band too shine. great win hawks.

I feel that HJ was very fortunate to advance tonight.  They missed way to many FT's, had way to many careless passes and TO's and made some poor decisions in fouling.  However I applaud them for overcoming adversity when it looked as if it was Hudson's night.  Trey Burrell had a great game tonight!!!  Now to the refs!!!  They were equally as bad for both teams.  For the best player on one team to foul out with 4 minutes remaining and the 2nd best player on the other team to foul out with 6 minutes is pathetic!!!!  I applaud Hudson for not giving up and for #10 keeping his team in the game while sitting on the bench after fouling out!!!!  It is truly sad that someone had to lose the game and you could tell from several of the Hudson players that they were devestated.  #10 and #23 are both studs and they are the heart of the team.  Best of luck next season to Hudson and to HJ tomorrow against Jasper.

as i sat in the stands and rooted for the hawks we discussed the same things need too make better passes and nail those free throse ;D ;D

Guest stevenash

as i sat in the stands and rooted for the hawks we discussed the same things need too make better passes and nail those free throse ;D ;D

There will always be things a team "could have done better" but there is nothing better than getting the "w" whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed