HJ vs. Hudson Predictions?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the final between these two last time?

65-60 in OT with Hudson winning it at HJ.

yea but that was when we were in our so called "slump" and we played terrible.. if we would've been playing silsbee and played like we did against hudson the first time silsbee wouldve beat us by about 30... im really confident in this one because i think clevland and navasota are much deeper than hudson... ill say HJ by 10+

i think that hj is going to win this game but could you tell me one thing?. . .i am not a coach by any means but how do the hawks sit on the ball with 3 mins. left in the game and no lead? that is not like sutherland at all! i played on the 2007 team and we never sat on the ball to get there and the hawks are not going to make it if they keep playing like that. you lay to win the game. so could anyone tell me why all of the sudden he is playing like that.

i think that hj is going to win this game but could you tell me one thing?. . .i am not a coach by any means but how do the hawks sit on the ball with 3 mins. left in the game and no lead? that is not like sutherland at all! i played on the 2007 team and we never sat on the ball to get there and the hawks are not going to make it if they keep playing like that. you lay to win the game. so could anyone tell me why all of the sudden he is playing like that.

because he wanted the three point win...........

i didn't like that either, and it dang near cost them the win. 

Just a guess:  I think Coach was worried we were playing 5-on-8, had Ricossa fouled out, and everyone else in foul trouble, and the kids were exhausted, so Coach wanted to shorten the game with the ball in Jarvis's hands.  Jarvis is one clutch free throw shooter.  Res ipsa loquitor: Hawks win.

Guest stevenash

Even though I would be inclined to ask the same question, I believe the coach is best qualified to make that decision and there may be more to it than what appears on the surface.  I doubt anyone wants to win the game more than the coach.  I am sure that there are those who questioned Sully Sullenbergers decision not to try to return to the airport in New York as instructed by the tower before he selected the Hudson River.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124