KFDM will have Twitter Updates from HJ/Cleveland/HJ Wins!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season Cleveland, this has to be a heart wrenching lose. :'(

But, on the bright side, there is always next year, and the year AFTER that!!!!  ;D

This is a great way to build for next season, where the starting 5 will be juniors. I think Cleveland wins a State 3A basketball championship before that starting 5 graduates!!!!  ;D 8) ;D 8)

Great win Hawks!!!!  :D

Turner was a beast tonight.  he had probably 10 steals.  Benard scored a lot, but i've never seen a player that was involved in so many borderline block/charging plays.  Ricossa played really well.  I think he had 8 points, but 4 or 5 blocks and several key rebounds.  I was not particularly impressed with the officiating tonight, going both ways.  several key travel and carrying calls were made at crucial times, and many were borderline, while other more blatant offenses went unnoticed.  Cleveland is going to be VERY tough next season.  Not sure what many of their fans were thinking when they made their exit with the indians down 5 with about a minute left in regulation.  #4 took over in the 2nd quarter and hit 3 quick 3's to keep Cleveland in it, and they have a good post presence down low, although Ricossa did well to neutralize him after the 1st quarter.  all in all, a great game to watch, and i'm glad that the hawks are moving on!

Turner was a beast tonight.  he had probably 10 steals.  Benard scored a lot, but i've never seen a player that was involved in so many borderline block/charging plays.  Ricossa played really well.  I think he had 8 points, but 4 or 5 blocks and several key rebounds.  I was particularly impressed with the officiating tonight, going both ways.  several key travel and carrying calls were made at crucial times, and many were borderline, while other more blatant offenses went unnoticed.  Cleveland is going to be VERY tough next season.  Not sure what many of their fans were thinking when they made their exit with the indians down 5 with about a minute left in regulation.  #4 took over in the 2nd quarter and hit 3 quick 3's to keep Cleveland in it, and they have a good post presence down low, although Ricossa did well to neutralize him after the 1st quarter.  all in all, a great game to watch, and i'm glad that the hawks are moving on!

Bullets... HOW BOUT THEM HECKLERSSS... i think we might've had a little something to do with that winnnn  ;D

this was a great game last night exicting  the whole way... jarvis was unstopalbe last night and jacoby made  alot of great plays..#50 down low held his own on the big man and # 20 came off the bench during ot and Had a huge charging foul game changing at that point in the game and Had 2 big rebounds in ot as well.. watching him early in the season he was scared out of his mind and seem like he never played basketball before but he has greatly improve experience and skill wise.. the young point guard is as tough as they come and and can handle all sorts of pressure i like the way he runs this offense.. great win against a good team who has a great chance at winning it all down the road but hj can not let what happend in the last 3 min of the game happen again or they will be back home  in no time

You know what is nice DC is that #50 is a Junior, #20 is a Sophomore and #5 (PG) is a Sophomore also.  HJ has some good talent coming back and two very good kids that are Freshman that will be on Varsity next season.  Also will have Jacoby, Venable and Sutherland back as well.

Guest stevenash

You know what is nice DC is that #50 is a Junior, #20 is a Sophomore and #5 (PG) is a Sophomore also.  HJ has some good talent coming back and two very good kids that are Freshman that will be on Varsity next season.  Also will have Jacoby, Venable and Sutherland back as well.

You made a major mistake there, Mr. Powers.  Remember, you are not allowed to discuss freshman or the success they had.  JV is ok, but not the Freshmen.

Guest stevenash

oh and both of them freshmans are around 6'3 and can dunk, just thought i might include that haha

So they can dunk, eh?  Now there is something worth talking about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed