HJ/Cleveland at Kountze at 7:30pm

So... umm... HJ/Cleveland @ Kountze at 7:30!!!

thanks bullets... how about we tlk about what the threads ACTUALLY ABOUT.. i see silsbee nowhere in that title....  ::)

Cmon...You know it always comes down to a HJ and Silsbee thread anyway ;D ;D

you definitely speak the truth...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Either way I believe this will be a close game. Lack of depth and inexperience will definatley hurt Cleveland, but these kids can play........Dunks? I think every player dunks on that team...

So, who cares about dunks??? ;D ;D ;D

[/quote

You and little TYG will both care about dunks if Turner hooks up with Burell on a Liberty repeat.  If that happens you will get further off the ground  than you have ever been in your life

Either way I believe this will be a close game. Lack of depth and inexperience will definatley hurt Cleveland, but these kids can play........Dunks? I think every player dunks on that team...

[/quote

You and little TYG will both care about dunks if Turner hooks up with Burell on a Liberty repeat.  If that happens you will get further off the ground  than you have ever been in your life

So true.

I notice some talk about that silsbee 98 team and i went to every game that they played that year other than the 83 team that was the best silsbee team they every had for that time. that team lost because they got the big head nd did not practice and they lost biggest dissapointment in tiger history they should have won it all that year but that's alright if this yearsteam wins it all we would accept that just the same.

Hey stevey, lets discuss some dunks and see if we can get anyone else mad at you? Ha. I know this is completely off topic and should be posted on another thread, but the Hawks VARSITY soccer team lost to Sislbee 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey stevey, lets discuss some dunks and see if we can get anyone else mad at you? Ha. I know this is completely off topic and should be posted on another thread, but the Hawks VARSITY soccer team lost to Sislbee 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf are you talking about... we lost to silsbe 2 to 1.... so you should probably shut up and get your facts straight...

Guest baseball25

HJ wins because there the more discpline team........Cleveland is  athletic but they get way to out of control sometimes.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami