hj vs cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catman, why are you so concerned?  You don't have a dog in this race.

Well if I was HJ I would let the UIL pick before I would play in Baytown!!! 

If i was Cleveland i would let the UIL pick the place,before i would play in K-Town :o :o :o :o :o :o

Well let the uil pick the place it wont be in k-town

Well if I was HJ I would let the UIL pick before I would play in Baytown!!! 

If i was Cleveland i would let the UIL pick the place,before i would play in K-Town :o :o :o :o :o :o

Well let the uil pick the place it wont be in k-town

I think that had to do with Liberty winning the toss and picking a gym that would prevent HJ fans from getting there. It didn't seem to work however.

That's why they don't pay you to think.  You don't know anything about Liberty.  Why don't you talk about the post, HJ vs CLEVELAND!

I think that had to do with Liberty winning the toss and picking a gym that would prevent HJ fans from getting there. It didn't seem to work however.

That's why they don't pay you to think.  You don't know anything about Liberty.  Why don't you talk about the post, HJ vs CLEVELAND!

Uhmm someone needs to calm down all he was doing was answering a question that a few ppl were wondering... why they played there?

And nobody cares about liberty that whole conversation ties into the initial question, where we're gonna play... Anywaysss back to the question i was gonna as before some smart ppl started running there mouth.. will we know by tomorow where this will be played?

That's why they don't pay you to think. You don't know anything about Liberty. Why don't you talk about the post, HJ vs CLEVELAND!

Well hey, sorry to have offended you there. I just answered the question about playing in Dayton's gym and considering that I was there to watch the flip and hear them talk, I would believe that I am entitled to at least mention it.  By the way since you are checking to make sure that threads are staying on subject. Could you scan the rest of them and contact everyone who has gotten off subject and inform them; so for the six months it will take you to do that we can continue our conversations without having to deal with you?

yall are a bit harsh there to terminator...i think you sould bring it down because you know yall all have done the same thing...and its just a high school forum CALM IT DOWN A LITTLE!!!!!!

Ok thats over and done with..its not even what were talking about right now. Were trying to figure out where this game is gonna be played so take that elsewhere....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83