1:00    Dayton-20 vs. Ozen-2

3:30    Dayton-7 vs. Jasper-6

6:00    Silsbee-6 vs. Vidor-11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton 5, Silsbee 3 - Dayton Wins

I have to say, I have been impressed with this Tiger team. With only 1 senior, no juniors, and the rest soph. and freshman, they are playing pretty fair baseball. I really thought they would be taking a lot of lumps this season but that may not be the case. Season still is early though.

I have to say, I have been impressed with this Tiger team. With only 1 senior, no juniors, and the rest soph. and freshman, they are playing pretty fair baseball. I really thought they would be taking a lot of lumps this season but that may not be the case. Season still is early though.

Mike talking baseball while the basketball team is still going? You feel OK bro?

Mike talking baseball while the basketball team is still going? You feel OK bro?

Just giving Kudos where it's deserved. I think this Silsbee team will be pretty potent in two years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83