LCM football coaching staff...

coach crouch, got the playbook frrom his locker at west oange its been said. (ALL FIVE PLAYS) but this is a good thing i hope for the kids there at lc-m.all i can say is the kids better GET READY to RUN RUN RUN RUN becouse coach crouch WILL EXCEPT these kids to be in (SHAPE). this is one of the things i like about randy, you MUST BE in SHAPE to play on his team and i like that.there is NO place on his team for lazy layed back kids, we all saw this at wo-s and most not all liked it,coach hooks  made copies opf his playbook lol lol lol just kidding,    just kidding . its going to be fun to watch how meny moms and dads  that will haft to stay behind the fence during practice time ,coach crouch dose not take no bull from no one parents  are the school board 

coach crouch, got the playbook frrom his locker at west oange its been said. (ALL FIVE PLAYS) but this is a good thing i hope for the kids there at lc-m.all i can say is the kids better GET READY to RUN RUN RUN RUN becouse coach crouch WILL EXCEPT these kids to be in (SHAPE). this is one of the things i like about randy, you MUST BE in SHAPE to play on his team and i like that.there is NO place on his team for lazy layed back kids, we all saw this at wo-s and most not all liked it,coach hooks  made copies opf his playbook lol lol lol just kidding,     just kidding . its going to be fun to watch how meny moms and dads  that will haft to stay behind the fence during practice time ,coach crouch dose not take no bull from no one parents  are the school board 

Sounds like I will like this guy!!!!!!!!!

"coach crouch, got the playbook frrom his locker at west oange its been said. (ALL FIVE PLAYS) but this is a good thing i hope for the kids there at lc-m.all i can say is the kids better GET READY to RUN RUN RUN RUN becouse coach crouch WILL EXCEPT these kids to be in (SHAPE). this is one of the things i like about randy, you MUST BE in SHAPE to play on his team and i like that.there is NO place on his team for lazy layed back kids, we all saw this at wo-s and most not all liked it,coach hooks  made copies opf his playbook lol lol lol just kidding,    just kidding . its going to be fun to watch how meny moms and dads  that will haft to stay behind the fence during practice time ,coach crouch dose not take no bull from no one parents  are the school board  "

skipper, i love reading your posts, but i honestly have to read each and every one about 5 times to actually decipher them.... :D :D :D

"coach crouch, got the playbook frrom his locker at west oange its been said. (ALL FIVE PLAYS) but this is a good thing i hope for the kids there at lc-m.all i can say is the kids better GET READY to RUN RUN RUN RUN becouse coach crouch WILL EXCEPT these kids to be in (SHAPE). this is one of the things i like about randy, you MUST BE in SHAPE to play on his team and i like that.there is NO place on his team for lazy layed back kids, we all saw this at wo-s and most not all liked it,coach hooks  made copies opf his playbook lol lol lol just kidding,     just kidding . its going to be fun to watch how meny moms and dads  that will haft to stay behind the fence during practice time ,coach crouch dose not take no bull from no one parents  are the school board  "

skipper, i love reading your posts, but i honestly have to read each and every one about 5 times to actually decipher them.... :D :D :D

Jesusfreak,

If you have the secret "deciphering code" please PM it to me...I'm still working on this one.    :)

made perfect since to me

Yes...I see why.  :D

Skipper is cool though...I just think he gets a little excited when he writes and tries to cram a bunch a thoughts in a short space.  Nothing really wrong with that.

Hopefully LCM will soon have a complete and solid coaching staff. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami